PDA

View Full Version : tiw and ddp

ShariVT
05-25-2010, 09:13 AM
If we have the dinning plan can we still valet for free with our tables in wonderland card or do we need to pay out of pocket to get the free valet.

Beauty & the Best
05-25-2010, 03:13 PM
The valet won't know if you're using the DDP or your TIW card, so yes use the card and get free valet. It's my understanding that that is one of the perks of the card, so you should be able to use it w/ or w/o DDP.

vicki_c
05-25-2010, 04:52 PM
You're supposed to show your dining receipt to the valet to get the free valet parking, so you can't just use it to valet wherever you want, whenever you want. Now whether they would really look or notice that you didn't pay cash, I don't know - I doubt it, but we've never done the DDP so I don't know that for sure.

Beauty & the Best
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
You're supposed to show your dining receipt to the valet to get the free valet parking, so you can't just use it to valet wherever you want, whenever you want. Now whether they would really look or notice that you didn't pay cash, I don't know - I doubt it, but we've never done the DDP so I don't know that for sure.

oops! I forgot about that. Hmmm, seems like unless you actually use the TIW card you can't show a TIW receipt it to the valet.

Maybe you could order alcoholic drinks on a different tab and use your TIW for that?

butiflfeet
05-27-2010, 03:25 PM
You can use both the DDP and TIW for your tab. The DDP will show the items covered with your meal credits and then you have a separate receipt for items not covered (alcohol) for which you can use your TIW card for and get your discount on that.