PDA

View Full Version : Hershey Park - Cheap place to stay

johnpozey
05-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Good morning all! I just won my EBAY auction for 4 Hershey Park tickets and now it is time to find a cheap place to stay for 2 nights. Any suggestions? I was looking at maybe camping at Camp ConeWago for 2 nights in a tent at $44 per night. Is it possible to find a motel for around $65 a night? Let me know if there any bargain hotels for a place to sleep and shower. Nothing more, we will have all our fun at Hershey Park.

HLDisney
05-25-2010, 08:44 AM
We stayed in this Quality Inn in Harrisburg for our past 2 visits and it was a decent place. Nothing fancy but it did include breakfast.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-harrisburg-pennsylvania-PA347?promo=gglocal

Helen

ahake
05-25-2010, 09:51 AM
Just curious..how much did you pay for your tickets?

johnpozey
05-25-2010, 08:06 PM
I got the Hershey Park Tickets for $35 a piece for 4 adults.

phamy76
05-25-2010, 10:15 PM
I got the Hershey Park Tickets for $35 a piece for 4 adults.

My company was selling them for 32.95 a piece.
If we didn't have season passes, I would have bought a few.

disneymarie
05-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Good morning all! I just won my EBAY auction for 4 Hershey Park tickets and now it is time to find a cheap place to stay for 2 nights. Any suggestions? I was looking at maybe camping at Camp ConeWago for 2 nights in a tent at $44 per night. Is it possible to find a motel for around $65 a night? Let me know if there any bargain hotels for a place to sleep and shower. Nothing more, we will have all our fun at Hershey Park.

If you like camping, Hershey High Meadow is great. We went every year when the kids were young. A perk is free busing to the parks, no parking fee. The buses run about every 20 minutes. By going over for the preview plan the night before you get extra time on the ticket, see the fireworks, or display up the rear area that is soooo cool.

The pools are great. game room. fun activities. Lancaster is nearby and Gettysburg too for a close day trip.

The Econo lodge in Granville has super AAA rates It is 7 miles from Hershey at the exit for Hershey off I 81.

luvdisney00
05-26-2010, 07:25 AM
We stayed in this Quality Inn in Harrisburg for our past 2 visits and it was a decent place. Nothing fancy but it did include breakfast.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-harrisburg-pennsylvania-PA347?promo=gglocal

Helen

I stayed here in March for a Cheerleading competition and it was nice. Basic yes, but clean and the breakfast was really good with lots of choices. Last summer we stayed at Comfort Suites and it was about the same. Hope you have a great time!

jkcyoung
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Was just researching going to Hershey for the weekend this summer. I have never been to this hotel but check out the reviews on tripadvisor. White Rose Motel, looks pretty good for the price. Hope this helps.