PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Yo Gabba Gabba Live?

ashleyd725@hotmail.c
05-24-2010, 07:07 PM
If so how much are tickets.
I tried googling because the fan club presale does not start until the 26th.
Everything I found showed tickets ranging from $80-$320???? :scared1:
There is no way they can be charging that much for a kids show!

ashleyd725@hotmail.c
05-25-2010, 06:09 AM
Anyone?

smacky1
05-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Tickets for the show near us range from $20-$50. They also offer this, in addition to the tickets:

GabbaParty Package
Package price: $80.25 plus ticket price
Package includes:
* One (1) AWESOME Ticket in the first 15 Rows
* One (1) pass to "Get the Sillies out" In the private VIP room featuring a super fun party with the Gabba Gang!! Includes music, dancing, healthy snacks and refreshments
* Participate in an exclusive Bizís Beat of the Day in the VIP room
* One (1) Digital Photo Opportunity with the Yo Gabba Gabba! Gang: we will provide the camera and the photographer so you can enjoy. Free digital download included.
* Hassle-Free Merchandise Shopping: Merchandise table located in the VIP Room.
* Little Kids Changing area
* On Site Yo Gabba Gabba! VIP host and party patrol to make sure your experience is AWESOME!!

Mrs. Charming
05-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I haven't gone yet, but it's coming to Hershey in October. I think DD would flip! :banana:

(Sorry Disney, Gabba stole her heart...)

dis-happy
05-25-2010, 10:42 AM
All I can say is: GOOD LUCK!!! My ds loves YGG and every time it's on it makes me want to poke a fork in my eye to dull the pain of that annoying show. LOL

yenanh00
05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
just a quick fun fact. Yo Gabba Gabba or any other Disney Channel kid show. each make over 1 million a year. Since it a kids how, many parent will spend anything for their kid to be happy.

Mrs. Charming
05-25-2010, 11:09 AM
just a quick fun fact. Yo Gabba Gabba or any other Disney Channel kid show. each make over 1 million a year. Since it a kids how, many parent will spend anything for their kid to be happy.

Haha... true. However, my bank account says I can't spend much more than $150 for our family! :lmao:

pilesoflaundry
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I would rather spork my eyes out :rotfl:

I think prices for live shows vary by location. Those prices are crazy!