PDA

View Full Version : OT Canobie Lake Park

clearyds
05-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Hello all!
We are taking our son, daughter and 3 friends to Canobie Lake Park this weekend for my son's birthday. I am searching for coupons or discounts!! This weekend starts the "summer" season, so tix jump to 30 each. In the past I have bought tix in advance at AAA, but they no longer do this. Are there coupons to be found?
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

katie111
05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Check McDonalds & Tedeschi's. I know they both had coupons last year. I don't know where you live, but we always got them at a McDonalds in MA.

MEM
05-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Hello all!
We are taking our son, daughter and 3 friends to Canobie Lake Park this weekend for my son's birthday. I am searching for coupons or discounts!! This weekend starts the "summer" season, so tix jump to 30 each. In the past I have bought tix in advance at AAA, but they no longer do this. Are there coupons to be found?
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

I buy ours at Costco in Waltham. I believe they were around $23 last year.

pyrxtc
05-24-2010, 03:10 PM
You can pre-buy tickets for the rest of the season right now for a cheaper price and then use them whenever you want to.

englishteacha
05-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Fast food restaurants also often have coupons, as well at Market Basket.
I love Canobie! We went there to celebrate our engagement!

JOLAROCHE
05-24-2010, 07:37 PM
did you check there website. One year that is where I found out places that had their coupons

leebee
05-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Check Market Basket in Salem, NH and also any of the nearby McDonalds. They had them all season last summer- we got ours in early August.

powelweb
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Hello all!
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

In my AAA newsletter that just arrived, it shows canobie lake tickets for $26.50 each

r&kmommy
05-27-2010, 06:50 PM
I've seen coupons at Demoulas and (I think!) Dunkin!!