PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

monikay
05-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Well, the big day is getting closer! My kids' excitment level is now even with mine! Has anyone heard any more about 1900 Park Fare going to a villan dinner in June? I only heard about one time about 3 or 4 months ago. I love the food there so I don't ming visiting with Cinderella and the gang again, but I think the villans would be a blast!

CathieArms
05-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Oh wow! If what you heard is correct, it would cause me to book it for my trip next year. There's just only so much "swet 'n nice" a girl can handle in one trip! :)

brandym
05-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Well, the big day is getting closer! My kids' excitment level is now even with mine! Has anyone heard any more about 1900 Park Fare going to a villan dinner in June? I only heard about one time about 3 or 4 months ago. I love the food there so I don't ming visiting with Cinderella and the gang again, but I think the villans would be a blast!

I hope not for June LOL!! we're eating with Cindy there and *I* want to!! LOL!! :rotfl:

JoePa4Ever
05-25-2010, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't expect any character changes @ 1900 anytime in the near future. If a drastic wholesale change to the characters were going to happen - i.e., going to a villain character meal, then we would have heard about it already. It wouldn't be something Disney would just spring on us in a few weeks. Even if 1 character were going to change, we probably would have known about it at least a month or so ago.