PDA

View Full Version : OT hotel help for St Louis Six Flags

yeahdisney
05-23-2010, 02:43 PM
I did ask once before and got a good response for Fenton area. But our plans changed a little we will be traveling route 55 from IL to route 44 St Louis and I see the town Eureka is close but the tripadvisor reviews are BAD for those hotels. Where could we stay around $70 a night and if a light breakfast was free that would of course be great too. We are now going to stay 2 nights. TIA Diane

deerhart
05-23-2010, 04:51 PM
don't stay in Eureka, Stay at the Drury inn at Fenton/Valley Park area (off I-44 about 5-7 miles east of the Eureka area. It should run you around the $70-$80 a night.

We stick my parents there or at one of the 2 comfort inns (one in WIldwood, the other up by chesterfield valley) when they don't want to stay at our house.

I live up the road from Eureka (4-5 miles up 109) and six flags is only a 10 minute drive from my house.

ajh88
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Yes, I think I'd still stay in Fenton too. You'll be driving right through it on I-44 anyway on your way to Eureka (which is where Six Flags is located). The hotel we used to stay at out there is gone now, so I can't advise about any of the current hotels in the 6 Flags neighborhood.

SarahKate
05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
I agree w/ other posters on Fenton Drury. We stay at Drury's in STL quite a lot and it's a wonderful hotel chain and I'm sure you can find a rate in your range. They give you free hot breakfast, free food in the evenings, beverages/snacks, free wi-fi, etc. I've not stayed at the one in Fenton, but thought I heard that they just remodeled.

If you go to their website, try putting in the coupon code "FUN" or "STLFUN"....have had good luck w/ those codes. Cheaper than their weekend or AAA rates, usually.

Jazcat
05-23-2010, 09:56 PM
I agree with fenton valley park area just type that into hotel.com or expedia and see what comes up