PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget to check if your local movie theater offers free movies this summer!

MomofSixinSC
05-23-2010, 07:40 AM
We have two mvie theaters within 20 minutes of us that are offering free summer movies. They show children's movies mid-week at 10:00 am. I know Regal Cinemas and Great Escape both do this. The schdules are listed on-line, so I can plan which theater to go to each week with my kiddos. The theaters hope you spend money on concessions, but we just have a good breakfast beforehand and a yummy lunch when we get home. That also helps cut down on the number of times we have to run to the bathroom during the movie! LOL

Hope this helps somebody!

clori
05-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Showcase Cinemas has their free movie schedule posted. Movies are on Wednesdays at 10am. Kids need to print out and write a quick book report and under 6 plus adults get in free without the book report. In the past they have used the book reports for small door prizes.

dolfinjuls
05-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks...I had forgotten about this great deal!

LackeyGang
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
That's a great idea for the summer! A cool place to take the kids out of the heat! :) Thanks!

NancyIL
05-23-2010, 06:46 PM
The two theater complexes where I live show $1 kids' movies in the summer, and some look pretty good. Thanks for the reminder!

My2Pixies
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Awesome! We live a couple blocks from a Regal Cinema that is doing the Free Family Film Festival. Thanks for the tip!