PDA

View Full Version : Friends visiting us at AllStar Resort?

CJK
08-12-2002, 11:22 AM
I was wondering how this would work. Some Florida resident friends plan on visiting us for one day at our Disney Resort. They will be driving. What should they say to the security booth when they enter the hotel parking lot? Is it allowed for them to come visit us for one day? They may have lunch with us at the hotel and just wander around the resort.

DMRick
08-12-2002, 11:30 AM
We've had friend visit us a couple of times. We mentioned it at the desk, although they didn't write anything down. They said they were welcome to enjoy the resort and swim with us. When our friends came in, they just gave our name and parked, then went to the desk and the desk called us (althouugh the second time we gave them our room number, since the desk won't give that out) and they came direct. They went over to the campground with us and ate there and we then went to the WL to watch the watershow from the beach.

pam2girls
08-12-2002, 12:58 PM
I'm thinking that the All Star (Movies) doesn't have a security booth to enter the parking lot. Am I remembering it wrong??

I think your friends can just drive in a park near your room. I may be mistaken. Can someone verify this?

have a nice trip.

CJK
08-12-2002, 01:04 PM
Hey, thanks for the replies!! Pam2girls, there's no security right at each of the 3 All-Stars, but there is a security booth on the road right before you get to any of the hotels. When we went last year, they asked to see our reservation receipt when we went through. Glad to know that having our friends give our name should suffice. Thanks for the info!!