PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Candle/Longaberger Event

Disneyelf10
05-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi, not sure if I am posted in the right place, but is anyone going?

It's in S. Deerfield, MA 4 day event from 6/17-20. I got 2 spots for Sunday to make the special event basket. Also, booked a room at the Quality Inn- have to double check as I called a few.

It will a mom and daughter mini trip- looking forward to it!

Dizzy4Dizney
05-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Yeah baby! Making a basket and spending some cash!!!! But my group is going on Thursday.

holycow
05-23-2010, 08:52 AM
This is the first I've heard and I'd love to go! Boo HOO!

have a great time!

I LOVE Longaberger!

mommy2twingles
05-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Have a great time. We went a few years ago on a bus trip. The only thing I didn't like was that we were there for way to long. There is only so many times you can look at the same thing. Spending 2 days was way to much

TaraPA
05-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Our bus is heading up Thursday the 17th. I work for Yankee Candle (in PA) and we run a bus trip up to the LB event at the flagship store every year. TONS of fun! The flagship store just added some new rooms - housewares & home furnishings - can't wait to see them!

I did an overnight trip there as well & agree it was overkill. You can see & do everything twice in a few hours - however I highly recommend stopping to eat a nice sit sown meal at Chandlers - absolutely wonderful food & atmosphere! There is also a great store across the street & down a little bit (it is walkable but not sure how safe to cross that major road) - I forget what it's called but it's like a nicer Ollie's - closeouts & seconds at great prices. I spent a long time in there & filled my truck with goodies! We stayed at a Marriott about 10 min. from Yankee, and right across from there was a nice shopping center with a TJ Maxx & Target - you could always go there if you have time to kill. Supposedly there's a great BBQ joint between that shopping center & Yankee as well.

Dizzy4Dizney
05-24-2010, 06:16 AM
This will be my first event since becoming a consultant. I'm really looking forward to it!

Check out my blog at www.michellesurette.wordpress.com if you are a basket case like me!