PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary refrig/coffee makers?

bigdumbdog
08-12-2002, 12:06 PM
I know you need to pay about $10 to rent a refrig for the Contemporary. But, I was wondering what you can do for coffee in the rooms? Do they rent coffee makers or are they available for the asking?

Since I don't have a rental car, was wondering if there is a Contemporary quickcheck/store where you can pick up some coffee, milk, soda, beer? Any advice on stocking a refrig within the Contemporary (or perhaps there's some delivery service) with some simple items would be appreciated.

karensi
08-12-2002, 12:25 PM
I do know that you can get a coffee maker in your room for no extra charge. We have done this a few times but have always brought our own coffee and bought milk at the food court. Since we are staying at the CR, for the first time in Oct., I would be interested also in finding out if there is a place on site to buy some soda, milk, etc.

luvnwdwgal
08-12-2002, 06:22 PM
We will be staying at the CR next month and I would like to know too!

Bob NC
08-12-2002, 07:02 PM
They will provide a 4 cup coffee maker, free of charge, upon request. They also provide coffee packets with reg/decaf/creamer/sugar. They did not charge us for the coffee packets.

nativetxn
08-14-2002, 03:51 PM
This is good to know, I just assumed the deluxe resorts provided coffee and a coffee maker in room. Now I know that I need to ask :)

glo
08-14-2002, 04:41 PM
We have had coffee makers in all the Deluxe rooms I have been in. We bring our own coffee, DH is picky and put ice in the ice bucket for the milk. When we were at the CBR I do not remember a coffee maker???

Janet2k
08-18-2002, 03:16 AM
I stayed in a Contemporary Tower Club room during my last WDW vacation. I don't drink coffee, but there was a coffee maker in my room: click here for photo (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/janettwokay/vwp?.dir=/Walt+Disney+World/Contemporary+Resort/Contemporary+Resort+(Room+and+View)&.src=ph&.dnm=Best+Of+Both+Worlds.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/janettwokay/lst%3f%26.dir=/Walt%2bDisney%2bWorld/Contemporary%2bResort/Contemporary%2bResort%2b(Room%2band%2bView)%26.src =ph%26.view=t) (it is next to the lamp on the dresser, behind the two coffee mugs). I also had a refrigerator in my room for free (since I was a concierge guest). I really enjoyed my Contemporary stay (especially the great pool area).