PDA

View Full Version : BLT room service on DDP??

amystevekai&bump
05-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Hi, am I right in saying that you can use two credits for room sevice on the regular dining plan?

If so, what is the criteria for what you can order? Do you get starters or just a main and dessert?

Plus did I read it somewhere that the tip is included?

I know it is probably not the best use of credits but I love the idea of getting room service and watching the fireworks from our balcony and I am running out of table service places that I really want to eat at anyway!!:thumbsup2

Many thanks for any help!!:)

Faldred
05-22-2010, 06:41 AM
You get the same entitlements for room service as you'd get at a TS location. On Basic, that's beverage, entree, and dessert.

Gratuities and service charges are included.

Mom2Elliot
05-22-2010, 08:15 AM
We got room service at BLT last year and the food was surprisingly good! We really enjoyed it, especially having a real table to sit at and eat. Eating while watching the fireworks would be awesome!

TDC Nala
05-22-2010, 08:33 AM
No starters/appetizers included on the regular dining plan. On the deluxe, they're included.

amystevekai&bump
05-22-2010, 09:11 AM
thanks everyone :thumbsup2- I am thinking we might get appetisers and a dessert and pay OOP. I am an onion soup fan and if I order room service I will definitely have to try that!!:goodvibes