PDA

View Full Version : how to get a new bill?

leahjade
05-21-2010, 05:00 PM
I added some thing to my WDW vacation and never got a new email confirmation. I've called and emailed several times with no results. Is this typical? I would like to see something in writing with my new total!

bjscheel
05-21-2010, 05:12 PM
When you called did they see that the change had been applied? I called to change to Free Dining once- never got an email. Called back and they could see where someone had started the process but not completed. I didn't have Free Dining yet! They took care of it right away and I got an email that day.

Can you log into your account online and see if there is a change? I always do my reservation and payments online so I don't know how it works otherwise.

sydneysmom
05-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I would want something in writing of the change too. :confused3 Maybe try logging in on the disney website then go to "My Disney Vacation". Go to "retrieve my reservation". then you'll need to put in your reservation number, last name hotel, and date of arrival. Once you do that, your ressie should pull right up. You should be able to see everything that you chose. If what you added isn't there, I'd call back and ask them when it's going to show up on your receipt online..... :goodvibes Good luck !

dpknoll
05-21-2010, 05:41 PM
I changed something a few weeks ago and got a confirmationemail within a few hours and a new statement the next day...keep calling to check to make sure they have actually applied the changes to your account =)

dizneechic
05-21-2010, 06:12 PM
I agree with everyone else. My changes have always been emailed within a few hours (usually sooner). I would call back and ask them to look to see exactly what is no your ressie.

leahjade
05-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the help - I went online and checked and our price total has changed but it doesn't mention anywhere that I upgraded from free dining to regular dining. In fact I don't see dining mentioned anywhere? Is this right?