PDA

View Full Version : Wwyd?

lizzyb5280
05-21-2010, 01:06 PM
I've got more TS reservations than I have TS credits. I'm trying to decide if it would be a better use of credits to use 2 at CRT and pay for two meals OOP, or pay for CRT OOP and use those credits at two other meals. All we are paying for are two adults, as DD is booked as a 2yo.

Our reservations, not likely to change, are as follows:

Akershus dinner
H&V lunch
CRT breakfast
CM dinner
LTT dinner
Tusker House breakfast
CP breakfast

Any thoughts? TIA!

MrsLS
05-21-2010, 01:33 PM
CRT says that the min price is $30 (not sure if that includes tax or not) for an adult. I know CP breakfast with tax is $26.50, so I would pay for whatever works out cheaper OOP, not if you are using 2 credits or not. I don't know the prices of the others, but I would have to assume breakfasts are cheaper than dinners, just pay for the cheapest on & I would think CRT is a more expensive breakfast (more than double the others), so i would use the credits for that one & pay the cheaper of the others OOP.

Faldred
05-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that CRT for breakfast will cost less than any two other TS meals paid OOP.

tinkerbell313
05-21-2010, 03:47 PM
CRT costs $44.80/adult total ( $36.97/adult plus $7.83/adult tax and gratuity) for breakfast

squirrel
05-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Pay for CRT and use the credits for the rest of the ADR's.

Tusker House and CP breakfasts will be more than the cost of CRT if you were to pay for them.

lizzyb5280
05-22-2010, 08:58 AM
I would pay for whatever works out cheaper OOP, not if you are using 2 credits or not.

That is exactly what I was getting at. I wasn't sure if it would cost me less OOP to pay for CRT and use the credits elsewhere, or use 2 credits at CRT and pay for 2 meals OOP.

Pay for CRT and use the credits for the rest of the ADR's.

Tusker House and CP breakfasts will be more than the cost of CRT if you were to pay for them.

Thanks, those are exactly the two I was looking at. I was checking prices listed on allears, and it actually appeared that CRT would me more expensive than those two together, but some listings include tax & gratuity but not others, so it was hard to compare.