PDA

View Full Version : Disney Merchandise Outlet

IlovemythreeC's
05-21-2010, 07:50 AM
We are driving in next week to Disney ~ woo hoo~~ we have not driven there in a good while and we are planning to visit the outlets for merchandise. I was wondering about the selction at these outlets ~ Is this outdated official park merchandise? Any suggestions for us as to which one to go to?

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

aceys_h0ney
05-21-2010, 07:53 AM
While I can't say for sure about the merchandise being outdated we found some great stuff at great prices. We actually did not buy hardly anything in the parks on our last trip we just went to the outlet. My husband got a pullover sweatshirt with the year on it for $14.99. My kids found a lot of things they liked. They also got minnie ears, however those were older but still well loved!

Edited to add, we stopped by on our first day before checking in and did not buy. There were some really nice mouse ears for around $7 but we waited. They had tons of them, we went back like 2 days later and they were completly sold out.

lisajl
05-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Back in 2005, we found a lot of stuff. This past October, not so much.
I found a couple things for my friends younger kids, but I guess I am getting picky about what I buy. We did not even find any tshirts.
My daughter did buy a hoodie with Pirates of the Caribbean on it.
We stopped at the outlet in St Augustine and that was nice. It was a big, clean, well organized store.
The ones near WDW are good, too, just seemed to have less variety.
Have fun shopping!! I am sure you will find something.
Lisa

mrsklamc
05-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Remember Prime and Premium are the ones with park stuff. LBV outlets are more like, walmart quality stuff.