PDA

View Full Version : Tiramisu/Napolean as Snack (besides at Starring Rolls?)

stefani_
05-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Napolean and Tiramisu are two of my favorite cakes :love:

I checked the Confirmed Snacks thread and only found these two available as a Snack credit at Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS.

Is anyone aware of either of these two cakes being sold for Snack credits elsewhere? I am only spending a day in DHS (without Park hopper) but I really only have room for one cake a day! (and I was planning to get the Grapefruit cake from Hollywood Brown Derby which I hear is available at Starring Rolls!)

aubriee
05-21-2010, 03:01 AM
Not sure about Tiramisu, but I've gotten a Napoleon for a snack credit at the the French bakery and I believe maybe at the Boardwalk bakery.

stefani_
05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Not sure about Tiramisu, but I've gotten a Napoleon for a snack credit at the the French bakery and I believe maybe at the Boardwalk bakery.

Which French Bakery do you mean?

chocovrdmicears
05-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Which French Bakery do you mean?

Boulangerie Patisserie - It is a CS place in France (Epcot). I am pretty sure they didn't have Tiramisu but they had tons of other options (definately Napoleans).

http://allears.net/menu/men_bps.htm

jjohnson
05-24-2010, 08:10 AM
Boardwalk bakery has tiramisu but they are not included as a snack credit. Your best option would be Starring Rolls. You can always get it on your way out of the park to enjoy at a later time.