PDA

View Full Version : Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

ShiPooOwner
05-19-2010, 08:08 PM
If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending and receiving manufacturers' coupons. We send our envies on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the coupons from Sunday's paper to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient the following Monday. It's fun and a great way to save a little money besides chatting with other DISers.

:bday: JANUARY BIRTHDAYS :bday:

5 ~~ WDWCP96
13 ~~ KYMMYK13
14 ~~ ANDREA
14 ~~ NMOORE14
20 ~~ NJSAM
29 ~~ COLOBLU6

MAILING SCHEDULE
January 31 ~ REQUIRED
February 7 ~ REQUIRED
February 14 ~ OPTIONAL
February 21 ~ REQUIRED
February 28 ~ REQUIRED

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM
1/30 - SS, RP, (P&G?)
2/6 - SS
2/13 - none
2/20 - SS, GM, P&G
2/27 - SS, RP

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders:

Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Coke Rewards ~ Dizneydaz
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Mahatma Rice, Skinny Cow, Durex, O.B. ~ Gretchen2
Any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Johnson's Buddies Bars, Campbell's tomato soup, any juice boxes, Horizon's Organic Individual drink boxes, Eggo Waffles, any whole wheat pasta ~ VanessasMom
Box Tops for Education ~~ Micday
Whiskas dry and canned food, Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education, SunnyD labels ~~ Eyor44
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Dannon Activia, Danactive, Iams Canned or Dry Dog Food ~~ Dallastxcpa
ShopRite store coupons ~~ Njsam
Brownberry bread, Coke Reward Codes ~~ ShiPooOwner
Huggies, Box Tops for Education ~~ Mandylynne
Marie Callenders products, Best Foods Mayo, Minute Maid Juices, Starkist Tuna ~~ ColoBlu6
Morningstar Farms products, any vegetarian foods ~~ SOnotLayuh
Pampers diapers, Good Start, Enfamil, & Similac baby formula, Gerber & Nature's Best baby food, Silk milk, Box Tops for Education ~~ RangerPooh

cjnix29
05-19-2010, 08:12 PM
did we hit the limit? Or have you abandoned us, now that you have been crowned the Coupon Goddess?

RangerPooh
05-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Subscribing to our new home.

MyDizneyBoyz
05-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Love what you've done with the place, ShiPooOwner! :laundy:

I brought cookies as a threadwarming gift! Anyone want some? They were on sale at Walmart and I had a coupon... :rotfl:

ShiPooOwner
05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
did we hit the limit? Or have you abandoned us, now that you have been crowned the Coupon Goddess?
:laughing: Glad you found us, cjnix! Welcome to the party!

Subscribing to our new home.
:banana: RangerPooh has arrived! Let the party begin! :yay:

I brought cookies as a threadwarming gift! Anyone want some? They were on sale at Walmart and I had a coupon... :rotfl:

Pass those cookies this way! I sure hope you're going to help me clean up after everyone's left after the threadwarming party!!! :rotfl2:

:dancer: :rockband: party: :drinking1

NYCDiane
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
MyDizneyBoyz,

Received my envie today! Thank you!!!!

Momejay,

Did you receive the huge one I sent you?

ShiPoo,

Great new place you have here!!! Love what you've done with it so far!! I brought some Ovaltine to go with those cookies! (yes, on sale and with a coupon!)

Dizneydaz
05-19-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm here too! Like how sunny and bright the rooms are! :sunny:

princessbride6205
05-19-2010, 11:34 PM

:rotfl: Yum.

Sorry I've not posted in over a week. Out of town for work last week and this week I'm still catching up.

mic&min - I received 2 envies last week and got this week's envie already too.

DVCLaurie05
05-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Hi everyone!!

I am new to the train - (thanks to V4Dice!!!) I just wanted to pop on an say "hi" .... I am anxiously awaiting my beginner "instruction" and ready to clip and receive!!! :thumbsup2

As you can see by my tickers - it's been a LONG time and a few trips since I've been on the "Dis"... need to update that signature!! LOL
(((updated ticker - unfortunately, no Disney for a bit))

Thanks!!!
Laurie

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 05:17 AM
party: :bday: :cake: MOMOF2DISNEYFANS party: :bday: :cake:

:cake: party: :bday: WENDYLOVESPETER :cake: party: :bday:

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 05:36 AM
:welcome: MANDY48449 :welcome:

:welcome: DVCLAURIE05 :welcome:

Kriddlet
05-20-2010, 05:37 AM
Subscribing to our new home!! :thumbsup2

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 05:41 AM
:wave2: NYCDiane, Dizneydaz, and Princessbride6205, and Kriddlet!! Glad you found our new home! Have a great day! :yay:

DVCLaurie05
05-20-2010, 06:16 AM
party: :bday: :cake: MOMOF2DISNEYFANS party: :bday: :cake:

:cake: party: :bday: WENDYLOVESPETER :cake: party: :bday:

Happy Birthday Momof2DisneyFans!!! And WendyLovesPeter!! I hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: MANDY48449 :welcome:

:welcome: DVCLAURIE05 :welcome:

Thanks for the Welcome!! I haven't been on the Dis boards in a few years - SO glad to be back!!!!

LovesTimone
05-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Good Morning All
Love the new digs, any cookies left, I brought my caffeine source, CoKe that's my morning coffee.
I was surfing around this am and found a site "Coupon Album" lots of store coupon, I printed 25.00 off a 50.00 at Coldwater creek, BAM coupons there were several I took advantage of. Some of the coupon were printables and some where codes for online shopping, I fished around till I found the jackpot. Has anyone else used this site before?

Anyone going to old navy for 1:00 flip flops on sat?

momejay
05-20-2010, 07:15 AM
NYCDiane...I got 2 stuffed ones. I have been having trouble with internet access & computer time. Girls have had projects due.

V4dice...sent one in begining of week & another should go out today. The one that is going out today has some close to expiring, but I told the girls nothing before the 31st. I just don't trust them they are teenagers. LOL!

I am not sure I posted last week sorry! I have been getting & sending.

katt95
05-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Lovestimone--got envelope yesterday. Thanks and welcome aboard!!!

Hoosiergirl7--never did get those envelopes. No telling where they went. Our post office here is not very good either. All is good.

Have a great day everyone!!! Counting down to the next trip to WDW!!!:banana:

momof2disneyfans
05-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Thank you SO much for my surprise envie for my birthday!! What a nice surprise!

:cool1:

V4dice
05-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Found the new thread!

Hi everyone!!

I am new to the train - (thanks to V4Dice!!!) I just wanted to pop on an say "hi" .... I am anxiously awaiting my beginner "instruction" and ready to clip and receive!!! :thumbsup2

As you can see by my tickers - it's been a LONG time and a few trips since I've been on the "Dis"... need to update that signature!! LOL
(((updated ticker - unfortunately, no Disney for a bit))

Thanks!!!
Laurie

Glad you found us Laurie!! Welcome to the train!:cool1: Hopefully we can get a DCL trip (next August) up there on your ticker soon!

NYCDiane...I got 2 stuffed ones. I have been having trouble with internet access & computer time. Girls have had projects due.

V4dice...sent one in begining of week & another should go out today. The one that is going out today has some close to expiring, but I told the girls nothing before the 31st. I just don't trust them they are teenagers. LOL!

I am not sure I posted last week sorry! I have been getting & sending.

Thanks Momejay! They have been arriving fine and I can't wait to get the next ones.:goodvibes

kidtink
05-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Ha! Thought you lost me didn't you? Can't derail this train.

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Ha! Thought you lost me didn't you? Can't derail this train.

:banana: You found us! :yay: (Who could miss us after that subtle announcement by MyDizneyBoyz?! :lmao:)

disny_luvr
05-20-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm looking forward to receiving my first envie next week. :cool1:

DVCLaurie05
05-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Glad you found us Laurie!! Welcome to the train!:cool1: Hopefully we can get a DCL trip (next August) up there on your ticker soon!

Thanks Veronica!!! I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE to get that DCL ticker going for next year!! We'll see!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Girldreamer02
05-20-2010, 05:28 PM
subscribing! :cool1:

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 05:37 PM
:wave:

Glad to see so many more of you found us! It's starting to feel more and more like home now!

:teeth:

princesspaige
05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Anyone going to old navy for 1:00 flip flops on sat?

If I get to feeling better, we will be there....no reason not to stock up on some much needed flip flops!

Left work early yesterday b/c I felt like I was hit by a truck :sick:, go to the doctor today and find out I have a bad case of bronchitis and apparently my lungs don't want to part with the mucus...yuck! He said I should be feeling much better by Friday night, Saturday at the latest....keeping my fingers crossed :wizard: as I want to buy those stinking flip flops. :rotfl2:

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
If I get to feeling better, we will be there....no reason not to stock up on some much needed flip flops!

Left work early yesterday b/c I felt like I was hit by a truck :sick:, go to the doctor today and find out I have a bad case of bronchitis and apparently my lungs don't want to part with the mucus...yuck! He said I should be feeling much better by Friday night, Saturday at the latest....keeping my fingers crossed :wizard: as I want to buy those stinking flip flops. :rotfl2:

Feel better soon! :hug: You NEED those flip flops! :cool2:

hmcfall711
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
WOW
Where have I been?
First of all, thanks for the birthday wish :hug:. It was very uneventful, but hopefully this weekend we will get to celebrate a little more completely.

Secondly, I don't remember if I posted for IWannaBeAPrinces but I send out a good sized envie Monday morning.

Finally, I got my envie from shortstuff yesterday.

All this and we have a coupon goddess and a new squatting place. :scared1: Whew! I'm SO glad to be here! :cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::rolleyes1

SoScary'09
05-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Got my coupons today. Thank you!~<3

shortstuff7429
05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
ShiPoo, I got my envie today! My daughter is more excited to check the mail then I am now...she loves helping mommy sort coupons! Thanks!!

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 09:10 PM
ShiPoo, I got my envie today! My daughter is more excited to check the mail then I am now...she loves helping mommy sort coupons! Thanks!!

:thumbsup2 You're welcome! I'm glad to hear she's having fun with it! :tinker:

RangerPooh
05-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Namsupak, I apologize your envie didn't make it out on Monday like I thought. Instead I found it on the floorboards of my car when I was looking for work stuff :blush: I put it in the mailbox this morning.

Everyone here can appreciate this...so I was at work and had just tossed the packaging to my fruit bowl into the recycle bin when something caught my eye, a coupon. Guess who quickly retrieved it so they didn't miss out on saving $. Can we say I'm coupon obsessed? LOL.

ShiPooOwner
05-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Everyone here can appreciate this...so I was at work and had just tossed the packaging to my fruit bowl into the recycle bin when something caught my eye, a coupon. Guess who quickly retrieved it so they didn't miss out on saving $. Can we say I'm coupon obsessed? LOL.

Bravo! :goodvibes The couponer's version of dumpster diving! :rotfl2:

Quasi123
05-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Eyor44- Got your envelope today. Lots of good coupons again. Thanks!:goodvibes

adtillma1
05-21-2010, 08:28 AM
I found the new thread! :cool1:

dallastxcpa
05-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Okay can anyone verify. I had read somewhere on this board that if you buy your flip flops the day before at Old Navy then you can go back on Saturday and just get a price adjustment.

I love a good sale but am not much into fighting people for flip flops. :rotfl2:

njsam
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Sorry I didn't get to post about sending your envie...my computer was inoperable :confused3 Hope you rec'd it already... I sent it out on Tuesday a.m. Also, hope you got last week's. Didn't get it out until late Wed. but it still went out. :cool1:

Nancy

MyDizneyBoyz
05-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Okay can anyone verify. I had read somewhere on this board that if you buy your flip flops the day before at Old Navy then you can go back on Saturday and just get a price adjustment.

I love a good sale but am not much into fighting people for flip flops. :rotfl2:

Further along in that thread they said that they checked with the manager and found out that they WON'T be doing price adjustments on Saturday. I think in this case I'd wander past Old Navy and if there's a mob I'd skip it. :upsidedow

Micday
05-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Sent out a envie Tuesday. Hope to have another one for tomorrow too.

Micday

princesspaige
05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Lakremofdulin, got the envelope from 2 weeks ago....looks like the po machine was a bit hungry. :lmao: No worries though, it looks like most, if not all, the coupons are still in tack. :thumbsup2

Now, back to bed for another nap...:cloud9:

princess81499
05-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Thank you Lvpirates - got 2 envies the other day!

RangerPooh
05-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Bravo! :goodvibes The couponer's version of dumpster diving! :rotfl2:

Exactly!

ibleedblue
05-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Grldreamer02...got your first envelope today! Thanks!!

Momof2DisneyFans...finally was able to get to the post office to send your envelope! I apologize for two delayed weeks in a row.

princessbride6205
05-21-2010, 11:55 PM
jls886 - Welcome to my new train buddy! And huge apologies that your envie only went out on Thursday. I was in 8-hour long meetings Mon-Wed this week, so I couldn't get to weigh the envies to mail. I almost always mail on Mondays as scheduled, so I'm sorry your first envie will be late.

mic&min - rec'd the 2nd envie this week. Thanks!

Girldreamer02
05-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Sent out a envie Tuesday. Hope to have another one for tomorrow too.

Micday

Got my envie yesterday! Thank you! :thumbsup2

MercoBear
05-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Quasi123 - Received your envie. Thank you!

LovesTimone
05-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Hooisergirl7 > received envie today, but it was in a plastic post office bag. All I got was the front of the envelope, but there were some coupons in the bag as well:yay:. I haven't had a chance to go through them as of yet. Thank you :)

adtillma1
05-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Got my envie yesterday! :)

zackspal
05-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Miscoehill: Received your evvelope, Thanks

Disneysuncut: On its way

NYCDiane
05-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Momejay,

Envie on the way. I'm going to the PO today so you'll probably have it on Tuesday!

Enjoy!

Beckypooh1972
05-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Julieee8 sent your coupons yesterday; went on vacation so will not send any on the optional Memorial Day week since I will be out of town.

Quasi123
05-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Quasi123 - Received your envie. Thank you!

You're welcome!:goodvibes

vsimeone
05-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Big envelope headed for Lakremofdublin in the morning!

BTW... For Lamremofdublin and Shipoo... I am going to miss two Mondays of mailing in the near future. I am going to be at the beach during the week of 6/7 and in New Orleans during the week of 6/14. Do you want to sub me out for those couple of weeks or should I just get caught up when I get back? Let me know what works best for both of you.

Have a wonderful week!

ShiPooOwner
05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Big envelope headed for Lakremofdublin in the morning!

BTW... For Lamremofdublin and Shipoo... I am going to miss two Mondays of mailing in the near future. I am going to be at the beach during the week of 6/7 and in New Orleans during the week of 6/14. Do you want to sub me out for those couple of weeks or should I just get caught up when I get back? Let me know what works best for both of you.

Have a wonderful week!

Thanks for the heads up, Vsimeone. :thumbsup2 Since it's two weeks (or three if you count the optional week before that) I will probably have your sender mail directly to Lakremofdublin for those two weeks. Then you could resume mailing to Lakremofdublin on 6/21. Is that okay with you? If so, I'll contact your sender and let her know the plan.

vsimeone
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Vsimeone. :thumbsup2 Since it's two weeks (or three if you count the optional week before that) I will probably have your sender mail directly to Lakremofdublin for those two weeks. Then you could resume mailing to Lakremofdublin on 6/21. Is that okay with you? If so, I'll contact your sender and let her know the plan.

No problem! I'll actually be mailing an envie on the optional week. I have a stack of coupons to pick up from my mom so I'll have those ready to go out next Tuesday (6/1). I get back from New Orleans late on the 17th so I'll have that weekend to get caught up and get the next envelope out on 6/21. Thanks for your help! I LOVE the coupon train!!!

Grumpy140
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Are you coming to Nashua this week? Please let me know.

Thanks Grumpy140

mic&min
05-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Received my envelope this week.

Princessbride6205- I have a large envelope going out for you tomorrow.

Mary

dallastxcpa
05-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Received my envelope of coupons on Saturday. :cool1:

DisMullins
05-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Shelby5514 ...got your envie last week.

Okskate_angel...got one ready to send out to you in the morning.

Have a great week, all!!

Michellepooh
05-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Are you coming to Nashua this week? Please let me know.

Thanks Grumpy140

Probably not. We have a busy week with end of the year school activities, including preschool graduation! :)

ShiPooOwner
05-24-2010, 06:03 AM
:bday: party: :cake: COUPON2010 :cake: party: :bday:

hanutedmansionmomma
05-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi everyone! I followed the green smiley face and found you:cool1:

Thx VanessainWonderland for the XL envie!!

Thx also to Shipoo for my birthday gift:flower3:

Sending heAvY envie to Iowadisneytraveler today:thumbsup2

ShiPooOwner
05-24-2010, 07:32 AM

:banana: for green smilies! You're welcome! :)

SHORTSTUFF7429~~~~mailed out your coupons. It was a little light again because my envie from last week hasn't arrived yet, but I did find a couple good "brochure" type coupons in big displays at the grocery store last week so those are included.

adtillma1
05-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Coupon2010-Your envie is postal.

njsam
05-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Mailed your envie this morning. Hope there are a few you can use! :dance3:
Enjoy your holiday week-end! :cheer2:

Nancy

V4dice
05-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Java - 2 envelopes going out today and one more to follow tomorrow. The small envelope has coupons that expire soon.:goodvibes

IWannaBeAPrincess
05-24-2010, 12:09 PM
hmcfall711 - Thank you for the big envie of coupons... I received them on Thursday.

I saved up all my coupons for a BIG couponing trip and I saved nearly $50! (On stuff that was basically free and I'll use eventually or on stuff we use all the time!)

Lulubelle6188 - I mailed your envie out on Saturday.

TonyaG
05-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Momof2disneyfans,

Got a huge envie on Saturday.Thanks, I could use alot of them. Especially the coupons for free cat food since I'm bringing home 3 kittens this afternoon!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mickeyholic,

Actually got an envie mailed on time today. It is pretty full. Hope you can use them.

LovesTimone
05-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Your envie was sent out today. There's alot of coupons in there. Hopefully alot you can use. Have a great week.

hjohnson6
05-24-2010, 02:55 PM
I have an envie going out for you today. For some reason I didn't get my paper yesterday so there won't be as many coupons. GRRRRRRRRR.........

vsimeone
05-24-2010, 04:56 PM
I received an envie from Disneysuncat today. It came "Postage Due" though. I guess my post office ran a little short of funds this month :confused3

Thank you, though!!!

disny_luvr
05-24-2010, 04:59 PM
TreslovesWDW ~ I put your envie in the mail today. :thumbsup2

rdrjj5
05-24-2010, 04:59 PM
DisneyDorkORama: I will be mailing your envie in the morning.

Dreamer03: Envie recieved from last week. Thanks!

Have a great week everyone!:goodvibes

princess81499
05-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Kriddlet - I put your envie in the mail earlier today. Enjoy!

ShiPooOwner
05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Lexntaysmom, the envie from last week arrived today.

princesspaige
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Vitfamily, sent a big envelope your way.

Have a great week everyone!

MANDY48449
05-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Mic&Min I was just letting you know I did mail out your coupons today hope you enjoy them.

lakremofdublin
05-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Princesspaige ~ I mailed out a package to you today (Monday). You should have it soon! Have a great week.

SarahandPaul
05-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Sent your envie this morning. SUPER slim pickings since I received a lot of May 31 expiring coupons. I am hoping to get another one off to you later this week as I got extra newspaper inserts from my co-workers today.

disneysuncat
05-25-2010, 07:01 AM
Envelope was mailed to Vsimeone yesterday! :)

katt95
05-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Lovestimone, I mailed out an envelope today!!!

Disneynewbeemom, I got the envelope last week. I don't think I posted it. Thank you!!

Have a great week!!!

dallastxcpa
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Tigmaya - Sent two envelopes out this morning for you. :thumbsup2

DVCLaurie05
05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
MyDizneyBoyz - envelope mailed today!! Enjoy!!

Laurie

disneynewbeemom
05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Katt95 -- Sending out your envie today right after school!

velrox
05-25-2010, 10:06 AM
mailed out an envelope today:)

MylilTink
05-25-2010, 10:14 AM
RangerPooh - thick envie in the mail today and I might get another out towards the end of the week.

Coupon2010 - received your envie on Friday, thanks!

shortstuff7429
05-25-2010, 10:33 AM
hmcfall--Took your envie to the PO this morning. Sorry for the delay!

vsimeone
05-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Envelope was mailed to Vsimeone yesterday! :)

Thank you! I'll be watching!

cjnix29
05-25-2010, 11:55 AM
msmulan....sent out two envies today. are you getting them? maybe I missed your posts.

Juliee8
05-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Beckypooh1972 - I got your envelope yesterday! Thanks

Sunshine74 - I mailed your envelope out yesterday, hope you enjoy!!

hppy2bhome
05-25-2010, 01:03 PM
MichellePooh

yes I'm receiving your coupons. Got the last ones on Thursday. Sorry did reply sooner. I have been posting receiving them prior to last week. At least I thought I was. Sorry.

Velrox- coupons in the mail,

MercoBear
05-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Sumithomp - Your envie is going out in today's mail.

okstate_angel
05-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Jacobsmom00- Good size envelope going out today.

DisMullins- I got your coupons last week (or at least my post office did since we were in the magic land)...so sad we are back now

sunshine74
05-25-2010, 04:11 PM
hjohnson6 - your envelope will be in the mail tonight, so sorry for the long wait since I was out of town last week. it's a big one, though, so hopefully makes up for the wait!

juliee8 - rec'd your envelope last week when I arrived back home, thanks!

jls886
05-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Dreamer03 - I mailed your envie Sunday night so if it didn't arrive today I would think it will be there tomorrow!

Dizneydaz
05-25-2010, 06:57 PM
dallastxcpa-mailed you a big envie today.

dznybound-got your message-no worries. Next week is optional anyway. Have a great vacation!

Quasi123
05-25-2010, 07:07 PM
MercoBear- I mailed your envelope yesterday.:goodvibes

RangerPooh
05-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Namsupak, Your coupons went out yesterday.

andrews_dad
05-25-2010, 08:40 PM
dsny_lover. Small envie on the way. They get bigger than this one some weeks, I promise.

jacobsmom00
05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Your enive went out in the mail today. I am sorry for the delay. It has been such a busy week here with school ending.

Glad you got last weekes enive :goodvibes I just love the red enives too!

princessbride6205
05-25-2010, 10:49 PM
jls886 - I mailed you an envie today.

Mic&mic - rec'd a big envie today. Thanks!

momejay
05-26-2010, 09:15 AM
NYCDiane...got one over the weekend. Thanks!

V4Dice...sent 2 one over weekend & one yesterday

rebeccalb10
05-26-2010, 10:56 AM
How do I get on the train?

I really need to do this. My budget is out of control.

ShiPooOwner
05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
How do I get on the train?

I really need to do this. My budget is out of control.

:thumbsup2 I'm sending you a PM.

eyor44
05-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Gosh, gone for a few days and y'all move on me. :upsidedow

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been very sick (yes, too sick to even DIS if you can believe that) and then DH killed my laptop. Well, dropped it actually, but it's dead. Currently at the CPU doctor who is attempting to revive it.

So, this is just a quick drive by.

Quasi123 - I mailed your envie yesterday (Tuesday). I didn't have time to walk to the PO at lunch on Monday but left a few minutes early to stop by on the way home. I got to the PO and guess what, your envie was still on my desk at work. :headache: But good thing is, I hadn't received an envie from my sender last week, but it was in the mailbox when I got home. So, I was able to go through it and fixed you a new, bigger envie. Hopefully you will get it tomorrow. :goodvibes

Disneynewbee'smom - I received your envie on Monday of this week. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hope everyone is doing well this week. :goodvibes

ibleedblue
05-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Momof2DisneyFans sent you a decent sized envelope yesterday!

ShiPooOwner
05-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Gosh, gone for a few days and y'all move on me. :upsidedow

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been very sick (yes, too sick to even DIS if you can believe that) and then DH killed my laptop. Well, dropped it actually, but it's dead. Currently at the CPU doctor who is attempting to revive it.

Hope everyone is doing well this week. :goodvibes

Hey there, Eyor! :yay: We missed you!! :hug: Knew your laptop was being a pain but didn't know it was due to a drop by DH. :rolleyes1 First he doesn't mail your coupons for you when you're ENJOYING a SOLO TRIP at DW and now this? :rotfl: Tsk, tsk, tsk!! Seriously, hope you're feeling a whole ton better now and glad you found the new thread. Mydizneyboyz and I left a train track map for you. :dance3:

DVCLaurie05
05-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Kriddlet - I rec'd an envelope from you today!! THANKS!!!! :thumbsup2

princesspaige
05-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Lakremofdublin, I received your envelope today...thanks so much!

Shelby5514
05-26-2010, 07:24 PM
DISMullins~ Envie going out tomorrow. Sorry it's a bit late. :headache:

sparmeland
05-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Mailed an envie to MattMatts-Momma on Tuesday.

Girldreamer02
05-26-2010, 10:33 PM
ibleedblue-your envie went out on monday! You should get it any day now if you haven't already!

MattMatts-Momma
05-27-2010, 06:48 AM
Rec'd last weeks coupons from Sarah

and sent some out to Becky Tuesday.

I posted on the old thread.

ibleedblue
05-27-2010, 07:06 AM
ibleedblue-your envie went out on monday! You should get it any day now if you haven't already!
Thanks! Haven't received it yet. I think last weeks envelope took 5 days to get to my house from the postmark date!! :eek: It's not like we're THAT far apart! Who knows what's going on behind the walls of the post office. http://smilearchive.com/s/cwm/sfa3/mfight.gif

Michellepooh
05-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Hppy2bhome - you have a small envie on its way to you! :)

katt95
05-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Lovestimone, I received the envelope yesterday. Thanks!!! Sorry about my confusion this past week!!!:confused3

sunshine74
05-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Juliee8 - I received your envelope yesterday and found a bunch I could use. thanks!!

shortstuff7429
05-27-2010, 04:56 PM
ShiPoo--Got your envie today. Thanks for sending alittle "pixie dust" to my daughter! She loved it! pixiedust: It was really sweet of you to think of her!

ShiPooOwner
05-27-2010, 05:57 PM
ShiPoo--Got your envie today. Thanks for sending alittle "pixie dust" to my daughter! She loved it! pixiedust: It was really sweet of you to think of her!

You're welcome! Glad she enjoyed it! :tinker:

Quasi123
05-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Eyor44- Got your envelope today. You always send such great coupons. Thanks! Hope you are feeling better.:wizard:

vsimeone
05-27-2010, 07:28 PM
I accidently put this on the wrong thread so I'm re-posting here:

I received and envie from Disneysuncat today. Thank you!

Have a wonderful, holiday weekend, everyone!

adtillma1
05-27-2010, 08:18 PM
got the envie today. :)

ShiPooOwner
05-27-2010, 08:37 PM
:welcome: RNTHERN:welcome:

:welcome: LACKEYGANG:welcome:

:welcome: REBECCALB10:welcome:

disneynewbeemom
05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Katt95 -- Thanks for the huge envie!!! I was so excited to see Breathe Right coupons. My hubby snores something awful, so these are a must in our house! Thanks again!

Eyor44 -- Envie went out Tuesday afternoon to you. Enjoy! Look forward to a big envie next week!

ShiPooOwner
05-28-2010, 05:21 AM
:bday: party: :cake: OKSTATE_ANGEL :cake: party: :bday:

jacobsmom00
05-28-2010, 08:24 AM
Your enive went out in the mail today. I am sorry for the delay. It has been such a busy week here with school ending.

Glad you got last weekes enive :goodvibes I just love the red enives too!

Your enive got returned to me today, They said there was not enough postage on it :confused3. It was not no bigger than normal. I am so sorry for the delay. I will mail it out first then in the morning. I am so sorry this happen.

cjnix29
05-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Your enive got returned to me today, They said there was not enough postage on it :confused3. It was not no bigger than normal. I am so sorry for the delay. I will mail it out first then in the morning. I am so sorry this happen.

No problem. I still can't drive after foot surgery, so I'm not getting to the grocery store that often! Plus, my husband hates messing with the coupons. So it's all good!

momejay
05-28-2010, 08:41 AM
NYCDiane...Got one fat one yesterday thanks!

V4Dice...sent an extra one yesterday because some were close to expiration date. It had some BBQ stuff & I figured you might get it by Saturday.
I have to walk into town for the parade on Monday & I will mail one out then. (They are open until noon but don't deliver mail)

Just to let you know I broke my glasses & my girls have been checking the dates for me. Hopefully, I get thmy glasses back today & I will be able to see again.

lexntaysmom
05-28-2010, 12:39 PM
ShiPooOwner sending out another envie today, I got a large envie from my sender that I didn't include with the last so figured I would get them out to you asap. Hope the one from earlier this weeks arrives soon =)

Micday
05-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Received your envie Wednesday but the Dis board would not let me post anything?? Thanks!!!!

Girldreamer02,

Sent you an envie this past Monday.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Micday

hmcfall711
05-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Shortstuff7429 got your envie today. I've not had a chance to go through it yet but I am sure there are things I can use. Have a great weekend.

ShiPooOwner
05-28-2010, 06:42 PM
ShiPooOwner sending out another envie today, I got a large envie from my sender that I didn't include with the last so figured I would get them out to you asap. Hope the one from earlier this weeks arrives soon =)

Me too! Nothing here yet. Maybe tomorrow. Fingers are crossed!

ShiPooOwner
05-29-2010, 06:18 AM
party: :bday: :cake: HANUTEDMANSIONMOMMA :cake: :bday: party:

SoScary'09
05-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Got my envie yesterday just as I was heading out to the store :) Saved $13! Thanks!

And thank you ShiPoo for the newsletter as well as all your hard work. Taking care of all of us must be a real challenge at times ^^;

DisMullins
05-29-2010, 11:28 AM
DISMullins~ Envie going out tomorrow. Sorry it's a bit late. :headache:

No worries! I've been out of town most of the week anyways...my baby brother graduated Marine bootcamp. He's now one of the few, the proud. :)

ShiPooOwner
05-29-2010, 12:38 PM
No worries! I've been out of town most of the week anyways...my baby brother graduated Marine bootcamp. He's now one of the few, the proud. :)

Got my envie yesterday just as I was heading out to the store :) Saved $13! Thanks!

And thank you ShiPoo for the newsletter as well as all your hard work. Taking care of all of us must be a real challenge at times ^^;

Congrats to your baby brother! And speaking of service men and women and Memorial Day, a HUGE THANK YOU to all present and past service men and women who have served our country. You make us proud!!

And to SoScary'09 and to all the other train riders who sent me little notes of encouragement and had kind words, I thank you for bolstering my spirits which were pretty low the day I wrote our June newsletter. Some days (months! :scared1:) are just like that, aren't they? No doubt our new train riders are shaking their heads and asking what kind of coupon train did I get myself on? That conductor is really mean! :rolleyes1 Just some days!! :rotfl2:

Thanks especially to Hanutedmansionmomma (birthday girl!!!) for sharing an awesome idea for depleting our numbers on the train. She suggested that all train riders must now alphabetize the coupons we send to our train buddies as well as make sure the coupons are all facing in one direction. :rotfl: Thanks also to Momejay who went one further and declared that in addition to Hanutedmansionmomma's suggestions, we must also put them in the order of the shopping aisles at our train buddy's favorite stores. :thumbsup2 We will implement these new rules if there are any more shenanigans!!! :lmao:

Hope you're all having a great holiday weekend!! :beach: :p :moped: :music: :boat:

palavra
05-29-2010, 01:33 PM
I want to apologize to Hoosiermom7 for not getting out an envie this week. I'll send two next week! it was the last week of school, (I'm a teacher), and it totally slipped my mind. Again, I apologize :)

jkCT
05-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Vitfamily, received your envelope last night. Thanks!

Grumpy140, sent an envelope out to you this afternoon, and hopefully more to come on Tuesday. (I see my mother on Monday, and she's got her extras saved for me! Love that!)

dallastxcpa
05-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks especially to Hanutedmansionmomma (birthday girl!!!) for sharing an awesome idea for depleting our numbers on the train. She suggested that all train riders must now alphabetize the coupons we send to our train buddies as well as make sure the coupons are all facing in one direction. :rotfl: Thanks also to Momejay who went one further and declared that in addition to Hanutedmansionmomma's suggestions, we must also put them in the order of the shopping aisles at our train buddy's favorite stores. :thumbsup2 We will implement these new rules if there are any more shenanigans!!! :lmao:

Hope you're all having a great holiday weekend!! :beach: :p :moped: :music: :boat:

Okay, Okay..... I admit it I am a little OCD and yes my coupons have to all face a certain way and my coupon box is organized by area of the store... :rolleyes1

MercoBear
05-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Quasi123 - Received your envelope today. Thank you so much!

VanessainWonderland
05-29-2010, 10:22 PM

Hi There! Sent you a PM!

ShiPooOwner
05-30-2010, 05:59 AM
Okay, Okay..... I admit it I am a little OCD and yes my coupons have to all face a certain way and my coupon box is organized by area of the store... :rolleyes1

:rotfl: You, Momejay, and Hanutedmansionmomma would be a disorganized couponer's nightmare! ;)

ShiPooOwner
05-30-2010, 06:01 AM
party: :bday: :cake: HOOSIERGIRL7 :cake: :bday: party:

Shelby5514
05-30-2010, 01:42 PM
and sent some out to Becky Tuesday.

I posted on the old thread.

I got um! :thumbsup2 Thanks!

Congrats Jessica on your baby bro!

hppy2bhome
05-30-2010, 05:06 PM
MichellePooh got your coupons.

Velrox- mailed another set out on Friday.

ShiPooOwner
05-30-2010, 05:54 PM
:welcome: ILLUMFAN:welcome:

hanutedmansionmomma
05-30-2010, 06:40 PM
party: :bday: :cake: HOOSIERGIRL7 :cake: :bday: party:

:):):)have a great day!:):):)

:welcome: ILLUMFAN:welcome:

welcome! to the other new riders too...I can't keep up :worship:

off to alphabetize my spices....(you probably think I'm kidding:lmao:)

Beckypooh1972
05-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Thanks Gretchen2! Got your coupons when I got back from vacation

DVCLaurie05
05-31-2010, 07:29 AM
MyDizneyBoyz your envelope will be going out tomorrow!!! Be on the lookout! :cool1:

SoScary'09
05-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Vanessasmom your coupons are going out tomorrow^^ I've still got more than enough to send despite the holiday.

ShiPoo I don't see how you COULDN"T get totally stressed from all this :) Just letting you know that your work is in fact greatly appreciated!~ Thanks for stepping up (even if you do want to kill us all at times) :rotfl2:

Girldreamer02
05-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Received your envie Wednesday but the Dis board would not let me post anything?? Thanks!!!!

Girldreamer02,

Sent you an envie this past Monday.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Micday

I got It this past thursday, thank you!

Girldreamer02
05-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Ibleedblue- My newspaper didn't have any coupons in it. I am so sorry, but you'll get two envies to be sent out next monday. :)

ShiPooOwner
05-31-2010, 06:51 PM
ShiPoo I don't see how you COULDN"T get totally stressed from all this :) Just letting you know that your work is in fact greatly appreciated!~ Thanks for stepping up (even if you do want to kill us all at times) :rotfl2:

::yes:: Shipoo ----->> :crazy2: but :love: you guys (most of the time)!! :dance3:

ShiPooOwner
05-31-2010, 06:53 PM
Ibleedblue- My newspaper didn't have any coupons in it. I am so sorry, but you'll get two envies to be sent out next monday. :)

Not to worry, Girldreamer02 since this is a "down" week and totally optional to send. One envie next week (on 6/7) is all that is required. :thumbsup2

ShiPooOwner
05-31-2010, 06:56 PM
off to alphabetize my spices....(you probably think I'm kidding:lmao:)

Sure hope those spices are alphabetized by now. :rolleyes2 You've got school tomorrow, right? How many days are we down to now? :teacher:

ibleedblue
05-31-2010, 08:06 PM
No problem! I still haven't got the last one yet. I can send stuff all the way across the country in less time that it's taking to get from Va to NC. Crazy. :sad2:

vsimeone
05-31-2010, 08:11 PM
I have an envie ready to send to Lakremofdublin in the morning.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

mic&min
05-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Vanessasmom & Mindy48449-

Received envelopes from both of you this week.

njsam
05-31-2010, 08:58 PM

Congratulations! Tell your brother we "thank him" for his service and may God Bless him always :lovestruc :flower3:

My step-son served three tours of duty in Iraq as a marine and is now a reservist, and my step-daughter finsihed army bootcamp just 6 months ago :banana:

Nancy

kidtink
06-01-2010, 06:13 AM
iowadisneytraveler - Benn getting you envies...just got back from helping my father (who is finally home from the hospital!!!!:cool1:) and they were waiting for me. Thank you.

jmartinez1895 - In the process of getting a HUGE envie out to you next week.

Girldreamer02
06-01-2010, 07:39 AM
No problem! I still haven't got the last one yet. I can send stuff all the way across the country in less time that it's taking to get from Va to NC. Crazy. :sad2:

That is crazy! Usually it takes about two days for mail to get from Va to ohio where my rents live and Its taking a week or so for you to get a piece of mail from me when I live like five hours or so from the n.c. state line. The P.O. is just weird like that I guess! :scared1:

VanessasMom
06-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Mindy48449~

So sorry you didn't receive an envie from me last week--I accidentally sent it to my "old" buddy. I will be mailing to you next week. :)

SarahandPaul
06-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Just back from a weekend out of town. Received my envie from Azecas and mailed off a few coupons on Dznybound.

disny_luvr
06-01-2010, 03:13 PM
I received your envie on Saturday. Thanks! :thumbsup2

ShiPooOwner
06-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Lexntaysmom, still nothing in the mail. :sad2:

Pamjb who is not riding on our coupon train but kindly wanted to pass on some P&G coupons and ShopRite coupons sent me an envie today. :cool1:

Up for grabs~~~two ShopRite coupons. One is for $5 off $50 expiring on 7/31 and another one for $5 off $50 effective 8/1-10/31. Whoever contacts me first will get one or both depending on how many of you want them. :thumbsup2

As for P&G, I'll put the Pur, Clearblue, Metamucil, Fixodent, Olay and Pepto-Bismol coupons in my train buddy's envie unless someone has a special request for them. I'm keeping the CoverGirl coupon! ;) PM me if you want any of them.

ShiPooOwner
06-01-2010, 04:48 PM
iowadisneytraveler - Benn getting you envies...just got back from helping my father (who is finally home from the hospital!!!!:cool1:) and they were waiting for me. Thank you.

jmartinez1895 - In the process of getting a HUGE envie out to you next week.

Great news about your dad! :thumbsup2

MylilTink
06-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I received your envie today, thanks!

The husband is going through and organizing them as I type (I've gotten him hooked!).:cool1:

princesspaige
06-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Vitfamily, sent an envelope your way today.

hanutedmansionmomma
06-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Sure hope those spices are alphabetized by now. :rolleyes2 You've got school tomorrow, right? How many days are we down to now? :teacher:
School is done for me! yay! Actually, I had a great group this year and will miss the little ones this summer...:lovestruc It's just time for a recharge. Now I can focus on garagesailing :boat:for things for my classroom for next year!

Iowadisneytraveler - I won't be sending an envie this week - taking advantage of the "optional" week, and I don't really have enough to send. Would be so light the post office wouldn't even be able to return it for more postage, I'm afraid.:rotfl:

hmcfall711
06-01-2010, 07:39 PM
IWannaBeAPrincess I have an envie ready to drop to you in the AM. I hope you are getting them. Have a great week.

hjohnson6
06-01-2010, 11:25 PM
We were camping over the weekend so I haven't gotten a chance to do anything with the coupons. I will send them in a few days once I have a chance to go through my stash.

Shipoo - I am going on vacation starting on Sunday. I will try my best to get an envie out on Monday.

sparmeland
06-02-2010, 05:40 AM
Mattmatts-momma - Putting a small envie in the mail today.

ibleedblue
06-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Girldreamer02----post office finally thought to deliver your envelope yesterday! A full week after the postmark date! Thanks so much!

mickeyholic
06-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Ok Peeps! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and hope to be better about posting sending/receiving envies! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Palavra, I sent an envie out yesterday for you!:love:

V4dice
06-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Tink471 - I have at least 2 or 3 envelopes going out to you this week. :goodvibes

Momejay - I received the big envelopes last week. Thank you!!

ShiPooOwner
06-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Ok Peeps! I am trying to get back in the swing of things and hope to be better about posting sending/receiving envies! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Palavra, I sent an envie out yesterday for you!:love:

:wave2: Hey Mickeyholic!! :yay: Great to see you back on DIS! :yay: For our newer riders, Mickeyholic is one of our coupon train pioneers along with Jacobsmom00, Vsimeone, Velrox, Dznybound, and Mic&Min. They all have been riding our train nonstop since November or December of 2008!! :grouphug:

MylilTink
06-02-2010, 11:31 AM
RangerPooh - I put another thick envie in the mail today.

andrews_dad
06-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Envie rec'd from Veltrox.

hmcfall711
06-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Greetings from the coupon fairy! :lmao:

So to day I went to the store to pick up somethings with coupons that were really close to expiring. (I did well- $140 worth of groceries for $80, I also picked up extra things I wasn't planning. Isn't it always that way.:rolleyes1)
Back to the story. I had a few coupons that I decided not to use because even with the coupon the store brands were cheaper. So, as always, I leave it on the self with the item because maybe someone else will want it.

I started down one lane all by myself and found the store chip on sale MUCH cheaper that the Cape Cod chips I had a coupon for and it expires in a few days. I left the coupon with the chips and walked on. I stopped at the end to look at some popcorn and I hear behind me a teenage girls say, "Thanks coupon fairy." I looked around and she said "Don't you love it when that happens? I've been craving these." I just smiled and said, "That's great!"

I am pretty sure she was not there when I put it down and I don't think that she knew it was me but it just made me happy that someone else can use it. The next great thing. I got to the other side of the store and there was a cardboard display full of Cape Cod chips with a stack of pull off coupons. Needless to say I will be forwarding some $1 off coupns to my train buddies. :banana: A giggle for me was that the one I had left was only $.55.

Have a great end of the week. It is back to work for me. Summer school starts Thursday for teachers and Monday for kidos. It's OK was going to have to start deep cleaning around here to keep me busy. :scared1: I'll go back, I'll go back. No need to occupy my time with cleaning! :rotfl2:

lakremofdublin
06-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Princesspaige ~ I got a package today from my coupon buddy so I have some coupons to pass along to you. Would you like me to send them tomorrow (Thurs) or wait until next week? Either way works for me! Just let me know.

vsimeone
06-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Princesspaige ~ I got a package today from my coupon buddy so I have some coupons to pass along to you. Would you like me to send them tomorrow (Thurs) or wait until next week? Either way works for me! Just let me know.

I'm glad they made it safely!

ShiPooOwner
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM

So to day I went to the store to pick up somethings with coupons that were really close to expiring. (I did well- $140 worth of groceries for $80, I also picked up extra things I wasn't planning. Isn't it always that way.:rolleyes1)
Back to the story. I had a few coupons that I decided not to use because even with the coupon the store brands were cheaper. So, as always, I leave it on the self with the item because maybe someone else will want it.

I started down one lane all by myself and found the store chip on sale MUCH cheaper that the Cape Cod chips I had a coupon for and it expires in a few days. I left the coupon with the chips and walked on. I stopped at the end to look at some popcorn and I hear behind me a teenage girls say, "Thanks coupon fairy." I looked around and she said "Don't you love it when that happens? I've been craving these." I just smiled and said, "That's great!"

I am pretty sure she was not there when I put it down and I don't think that she knew it was me but it just made me happy that someone else can use it. The next great thing. I got to the other side of the store and there was a cardboard display full of Cape Cod chips with a stack of pull off coupons. Needless to say I will be forwarding some $1 off coupns to my train buddies. :banana: A giggle for me was that the one I had left was only $.55.

Have a great end of the week. It is back to work for me. Summer school starts Thursday for teachers and Monday for kidos. It's OK was going to have to start deep cleaning around here to keep me busy. :scared1: I'll go back, I'll go back. No need to occupy my time with cleaning! :rotfl2:

Wow!! Can you believe it? A coupon fairy and a coupon goddess on one little ol' train. Awesome!! :p

Nice shopping trip, Hmcfall! :woohoo:

My DH has decided to teach summer school, too, but first he has to finish the regular school year (a week from Friday on 6/11). Then he gets four days off and starts summer school on 6/16. When am I going to get all the jobs done I have lined up for him in the house and yard??? :rolleyes:

hmcfall711
06-02-2010, 06:12 PM
My DH has decided to teach summer school, too, but first he has to finish the regular school year (a week from Friday on 6/11). Then he gets four days off and starts summer school on 6/16. When am I going to get all the jobs done I have lined up for him in the house and yard??? :rolleyes:

Having a fairy and a goddes reminds me of the meeting of mythical characters in the Santa Claus movies. Next thing you know the Easter Bunny will show up here too.

I had 5 days off counting the weekend. Last Friday was our last contract day and I will be back tomorrow. Summer school will be the entire month of June and then I have 2 weeks of professional development before we go back on August 3rd. All in all I will have about 2 weeks off. We are going to Hilton Head to use the last of our DVC points for this year the weekend before we go back on contract. I don't mind though I can't stand being at home all day.

I understand the jobs list. We have been "planning" on painting our bathroom for 2 years. We even have 1/2 the paint but just can't seem to get to it. :headache:

ShiPooOwner
06-02-2010, 07:16 PM
:welcome: CARMELL226:welcome:

ShiPooOwner
06-03-2010, 05:48 AM
party: :bday: :cake: HJOHNSON6 :cake: :bday: party:

:bday: party: :cake: VANESSASMOM :cake: party: :bday:

hanutedmansionmomma
06-03-2010, 08:49 AM

I, too, dabble in the coupon fairy businesspixiedust:...I just always visualize the guy who stocks the shelves swearing under his breath when he finds them laying around...it's good to know someone might actually be picking them up to use!
:welcome: CARMELL226:welcome:

party: :bday: :cake: HJOHNSON6 :cake: :bday: party:

:bday: party: :cake: VANESSASMOM :cake: party: :bday:

welcome and happy birthdays! It's a Thursday celebration:banana:

DisMullins
06-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Shelby5514...got your envie from last week!

I'm sending Okstate_angel an envie today!

I have FINALLY got my binder together and am planning on hitting up the stores in the next few days. I'll have to let y'all know of my successes!

Thanks for being such a great train :thumbsup2
:tinker:Hope all have a magical week!

ShiPooOwner
06-04-2010, 05:16 AM
party: :cake: :bday: MOMEJAY :bday: :cake: party:

Dizneydaz
06-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Dznybound-got yours today. Thanks again for the Box Tops!:goodvibes

V4dice
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM
ShiPoo - Thank you so much for the birthday coupons!:yay:

ShiPooOwner
06-04-2010, 08:39 PM
ShiPoo - Thank you so much for the birthday coupons!:yay:

:wave: You're welcome!!

IWannaBeAPrincess
06-05-2010, 08:55 AM
hmcfall711 - I received your envie yesterday.

Tiffany - I have a poly bag of coupons for you! You might think you are receiving an online purchase, LOL! It weighed 7oz!

mcissel03
06-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Can I join :)

ShiPooOwner
06-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Can I join :)

Hi, mcissel03! :wave: I've sent you a PM.

disneysuncat
06-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Zachspal, got your two envelopes today! Thank you so much! :)

mickeyholic
06-05-2010, 09:06 PM
:wave2: Hey Mickeyholic!! :yay: Great to see you back on DIS! :yay: For our newer riders, Mickeyholic is one of our coupon train pioneers along with Jacobsmom00, Vsimeone, Velrox, Dznybound, and Mic&Min. They all have been riding our train nonstop since November or December of 2008!! :grouphug:

Thank you! Glad to be back!:thumbsup2

LovesTimone
06-05-2010, 09:44 PM
I just got back from vacation to see Mickey and gang on Thursday and then drove to Georgia on Friday to have dinner with DSD and watch her graduate from high school this moring then drive back today. But I did use the time wisely. I put together my coupon binder. I spent about 9 hours on it total. So... I'm ready to go. I bought a Mickey 3ring binder at Target to remind me of why I was working so hard great incentive and reminder.

Katt95 I did not mail this week as I was on Vaca, but get ready for a big envie on Tuesday. I really sorted mine and I will have extra from family to pass on.

Have a great week everyone. Here's to saving money.:banana:

DVCLaurie05
06-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Kriddlet - I rec'd your HUGE envelope on Thursday! Thanks so much!!! :thumbsup2

MyDizneyBoyz - I will be sending your envelope out tomorrow!!! Enjoy! :banana:

momejay
06-06-2010, 08:27 AM
party: :cake: :bday: MOMEJAY :bday: :cake: party:

Thanks ShiPoo got the coupons yesterday!

NYCDiane
06-06-2010, 08:47 AM
HAPPY B'DAY MOMEJAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent out an envie for you late last week and I'll be sending another one tomorrrow!

IllumFan
06-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi Velrox,

I just put together my first envelope and walked it out to the mailbox. It'll get picked up around noon tomorrow.

I hope you can use the coupons.

ShiPooOwner
06-06-2010, 02:05 PM
:wave2: I'm heading to the post office with an envie for you, SHORTSTUFF7429. Just a little pixiedust: enclosed for your DD. :)

ShiPooOwner
06-06-2010, 03:04 PM
:welcome: back! KENNEDYMCKENNA :welcome: back!

mic&min
06-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Princessbride6205-

I have a large envelope that will be in the mail for you tomorrow.

Mary

shortstuff7429
06-06-2010, 08:46 PM
:wave2: I'm heading to the post office with an envie for you, SHORTSTUFF7429. Just a little pixiedust: enclosed for your DD. :)

Thanks so much! Its really sweet of you to think of her. She really loves helping me clip and sort coupons.

hmcfall--Your envie is ready to mail and I plan to take it to the PO tomorrow. However, my mother-in-law fell and broke her leg yesterday. She's recovering well, but will be in the hospital for a few more days. And, wouldn't you know, this week, my hubby has to go out of town for business. So, I'm left to tend to her and her 2 dogs as well as all my usual stuff. All that to say, if I don't make it til Tuesday, please understand! I will get it to you this week!

vitfamily
06-06-2010, 09:50 PM
jkCT: I have your envelope ready to go. I will mail it tomorrow. Next weeks may be a few days late. Going to Nashville :woohoo: and will not be back until late Monday.

DisMullins
06-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Okstate_angel..envie headed your way tomorrow. It isn't as big as the last one.

I must tell y'all about my very successful shopping trip yesterday. I had been a slacker lately and there was pretty much no food in the house :rolleyes1 (we have been eating out and the cost of which finally shocked me back into going grocery shopping!) Anywhooo, so off I went with my trusty new coupon binder..which is a grrreat idea, by the way :thumbsup2 After all was said and done, at Kroger I spent $162 and saved a whopping $151!! :cool1: I cannot tell you how excited I was! :banana: This was my biggest save yet! And now my hubby & I have food for breakfast/lunch/dinner for about two weeks!! Ahhhh, how I love saving money...:woohoo:

ShiPooOwner
06-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Okstate_angel..envie headed your way tomorrow. It isn't as big as the last one.

I must tell y'all about my very successful shopping trip yesterday. I had been a slacker lately and there was pretty much no food in the house :rolleyes1 (we have been eating out and the cost of which finally shocked me back into going grocery shopping!) Anywhooo, so off I went with my trusty new coupon binder..which is a grrreat idea, by the way :thumbsup2 After all was said and done, at Kroger I spent $162 and saved a whopping $151!! :cool1: I cannot tell you how excited I was! :banana: This was my biggest save yet! And now my hubby & I have food for breakfast/lunch/dinner for about two weeks!! Ahhhh, how I love saving money...:woohoo:

Fabulous shopping trip and DisMullins' cupboards are full once again! :yay:

ShiPooOwner
06-07-2010, 05:54 AM
party: :cake: :bday: V4DICE :bday: :cake: party:

Carmell226
06-07-2010, 07:31 AM
ShiPooOwner-Sent you an envie on Friday and one today :goodvibes

ShiPooOwner
06-07-2010, 09:20 AM

I'm looking forward to receiving them! :woohoo: Will let you know when they arrive.

dallastxcpa
06-07-2010, 09:40 AM
DinkDisney Addict - two envelopes sent your way this morning. :)

andrews_dad
06-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Big one sent to disny_luvr. Some expire 6/12, but since you are only 30 miles away I figured they might get to you in time to use so they are still in.

katt95
06-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Disneynewbeemom--Envelope going out tomorrow.

Lovestimone--Thanks for the envelope last week.

I will be going to WDW this Saturday (6/12) :yay::yay: and returning on Friday (6/18). I won't be doing any couponing until that Sunday (6/20). Just wanted to give you two a heads up!!!

Beckypooh1972
06-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Sending 3 legal sized envelopes to Juliee8 today (didn't have a big envie to put them all in)!

tink471
06-07-2010, 03:00 PM
sparmeland...mailed an envie out 6/5, and mailing another today

v4dice....received envie saturday, thank you

njsam
06-07-2010, 03:02 PM

That's GREAT! I love it! :rotfl2: I also love picking up coupons left by the coupon fairy and leaving them as well! :thumbsup2

njsam
06-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Sent another envie out to you today, I sure hope you are receiving them :confused3

Disneydorkarama finally rec'd two envies from you this afternoon. Thanks so much, I thought maybe you forgot about me! :worship:

Hope you all had a great week-end! :dance3:

Nancy

disneysuncat
06-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Sent an envelope out to Lakremofdublin today!

sparmeland
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Mattmatts-momma - Put an envie in the mail to you today.

ShiPooOwner
06-07-2010, 05:04 PM

Thanks, Carmell226~~the envie you sent on Friday arrived today. :thumbsup2

SarahandPaul
06-07-2010, 05:46 PM
LARGE envie dropped at the PO today...enjoy!

zackspal
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Miscoehill Received yours Thanks

Disneysuncat set to go in morning mail

Quasi123
06-07-2010, 06:47 PM
MercoBear- Your envelope is in the mail today.:goodvibes

princesspaige
06-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Vitfamily, sent an envelope out today.

Hope everyone has a great week!

MercoBear
06-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Lackeygang - Mailed your envie out this morning.

V4dice
06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Tink471 - Sorry I didn't get to the post office today but will be mailing out a huge envelope to you tomorrow.

ShiPooOwner - Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

MattMatts-Momma
06-07-2010, 07:31 PM
ShiPooOwner, Thank you for the Birthday coupons, I can use alot of those!!

I received my coupons from Sarah a couple of days ago, and I have nice big envie going out tomorrow, I missed the mail today to Shelby5514.

Shelby5514
06-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Jessica~ The coupons are in the mail!:wizard:

ShiPooOwner
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
ShiPooOwner, Thank you for the Birthday coupons, I can use alot of those!!

I received my coupons from Sarah a couple of days ago, and I have nice big envie going out tomorrow, I missed the mail today to Shelby5514.

You're welcome! Glad you can use some of them but notice the short expiration on those in the Shrek folder. I think it's 6/13.

hmcfall711
06-07-2010, 08:46 PM
hmcfall--Your envie is ready to mail and I plan to take it to the PO tomorrow. However, my mother-in-law fell and broke her leg yesterday. She's recovering well, but will be in the hospital for a few more days. And, wouldn't you know, this week, my hubby has to go out of town for business. So, I'm left to tend to her and her 2 dogs as well as all my usual stuff. All that to say, if I don't make it til Tuesday, please understand! I will get it to you this week!

Not a problem. Just help MIL and we will hope she is feeling better soon.

IWannaBeAPrincess I dropped your envie this PM. Have a great week.

MsMulan
06-07-2010, 09:16 PM
subscribing...I've been away for a minute. Cara, I will send out your envie tomorrow.

disny_luvr
06-07-2010, 09:24 PM
I mailed two envies to you today. :)

lakremofdublin
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Princesspaige ~ Mailed a package out today! Have a great week!

eyor44
06-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Hey there, Eyor! :yay: We missed you!! :hug: Knew your laptop was being a pain but didn't know it was due to a drop by DH. :rolleyes1 First he doesn't mail your coupons for you when you're ENJOYING a SOLO TRIP at DW and now this? :rotfl: Tsk, tsk, tsk!! Seriously, hope you're feeling a whole ton better now and glad you found the new thread. Mydizneyboyz and I left a train track map for you. :dance3:

Eyor44- Got your envelope today. You always send such great coupons. Thanks! Hope you are feeling better.:wizard:

Eyor44 -- Envie went out Tuesday afternoon to you. Enjoy! Look forward to a big envie next week!

Gosh, I miss you guys! Quick post to tell Quasi that I mailed two envies yesterday. Unfortunately, due to a comedy of errors, I never made it to a post office last week. But is wasn't for lack for trying!!!! The large one may have a few expired ones for which I humbly apologize.

Disneynewbeemom - I received an envie from you Memorial Day weekend. I'm not sure which day as we were in the great state of Iowa at a neice's graduation.

I still don't have my laptop :headache: and work is absolutely crazy so internet time here is non existent. I just sent someone away telling them I needed just 5 minutes.

Love the coupon fairy story, I do that to. and love when I find one I can use. Welcome to all the new (and returning) riders and Happy, Happy Birthday to all of those celebrating.

VanessasMom
06-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Mandy48449--Big Envie on the way to you yesterday. Also, sent you an envie on Thursday. Sorry about last week!

SoScary'09--Recieved your envie early last week. Thanks!

ShiPooOwner--Thank you SO much for the Birthday coupons and wishes!! They were great!!!

hppy2bhome
06-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Illumfan-

Coupons in the mail.

SoScary'09
06-08-2010, 08:36 AM
SoScary'09--Recieved your envie early last week. Thanks!

HI!XD Yeah, I had enough leftovers to send even over the holiday weekend:banana: Hope they were of some use!: :upsidedow

cjnix29
06-08-2010, 10:38 AM
jacobsmom00....sorry I haven't posted. Received an envie from you last Friday, and another one yesterday. Thanks!
Ms. Mulan...have an envie going out to you today. Would have been two, but ran out of stamps and can't get to the store (big freaking cast prevents me from driving!)

LackeyGang
06-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Lackeygang - Mailed your envie out this morning.

Thanks! Hope Ya'll are doing great!

LackeyGang
06-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Sumlthomp--sent your envie out yesterday morning! Hope you find some good q's.

hanutedmansionmomma
06-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Iowadisneytraveler - envie went out this morning...sorry not yesterday! Now that's school's out I have no idea what day of the week it is...

I am jonesing to plan another trip to WDW - must get DH on board. Have to make it sound like his idea. He is thinking we should go next JUNE. Can I wait that long?!??! :eek:

Michellepooh
06-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Rebeccalb10 - your envie is in the mail!

VanessainWonderland
06-08-2010, 02:51 PM
HauntedMansionMomma,

Your envie is in the mail. Sorry about last week. I used tape this time.

I need a trip soon too, but my husband is not a Disney lover....:sad2:

ShiPooOwner
06-08-2010, 03:47 PM
:welcome: PARTYFROMSATURN :welcome:

Micday
06-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Girldreamer02,

Sent you a envie middle of last week and just got it back. My mail lady said it was a problem at the post office. She hand delivered it to me?? I sent out this weeks envie Monday, sorry posting late. I've been work 12+ days.

I'm going to repackage it and send it out again, I know last week was optional but I had some to send. Please let me know if they start coming in bad shape.

The one I sent Monday is in a yellow envie so it should be fine.

Thanks!!
Michelle
Micday

okstate_angel
06-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Jacobsmom00- 2 envies in the mail yesterday

Dismullins-received the monster last week, thanks!

(Sorry guys, I don't get on much)

ibleedblue
06-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Momof2DisneyFans...sent you two envelopes today! Hope you get some use out of them.

sparmeland
06-08-2010, 05:25 PM
sparmeland...mailed an envie out 6/5, and mailing another today

Got it yesterday. Thanks.

momejay
06-08-2010, 06:09 PM
V4dice...I sent one today. I just plain forgot yesterday.

NYCDiane...I got one over the weekend, but just opened it today. Thanks! There was a bunch of good ones in there. According to my teen...:goodvibes