PDA

View Full Version : One simple question

tomlol
05-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I come from the UK and i will be visiting Orlando for the 4th time on July the 23rd for 2 weeks but I'm just wondering,

Where is the cheapest place to purchase Disney World and Universal Studio tickets :goodvibes

labdogs42
05-19-2010, 03:03 PM
I like www.undercovertourist.com

BrettS
05-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I know that people in the UK can purchase special tickets that we can't get here in the US, including a 14 day ticket (all the US tickets have a max of 10 days). I believe that you can get those tickets from travel agents in the UK, so it might make sense for you to try to investigate what ticket options you have available to you that the rest of us don't.

BrettS
05-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Well, I was curious about the UK tickets, so I did a little research. It looks like undercover tourist sells the special UK tickets as well. Depending on what you want to do down here and how many days you need that might be a good option for you.

The 14 day UK ultimate ticket is 241.80 pounds (for comparison it looks like that's about $348). That gets you unlimited entry into any of the theme parks and water parks for a 14 day period and also includes park hopping.

In comparison, a 10 day ticket with hopping and water parks would be $354, an 8 day ticket with hopping and water parks would be $349. So if you need hopping and water parks and think you'll be going to the parks for at least 8 days then you're probably better off with that UK ultimate ticket.

If you don't need both water parks and hopping and won't be going to the parks for more than 10 days, then you're probably better off with a regular ticket with the options you do need.

Cheshire Figment
05-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Check home.disney.co.uk

ljcraw555
05-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Sign up for the www.mousesavers.com newsletter. They have special pricing through Undercover Tourist. I just ordered from UCT and tickets came within 2 days! :cool1: Highly recommended!!:thumbsup2

Maleficent's Folly
05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Sign up for the mousesavers.com newsletter. They have special pricing through Undercover Tourist. I just ordered from UCT and tickets came within 2 days! :cool1: Highly recommended!!:thumbsup2

I second Mousesavers!

BridgetBordeaux
05-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the boards...............

We are glad you joined us here!

:cheer2: