PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Snack Credits...

therussells08
05-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone! I am heading to Disney in December with the DDP and I had a quick question. What exactly can you use your snack credits for? :confused: Can you get pastries and things like that in the bakeries? How about candy bars, or any kind of candy? I want to make sure I get the maximum value from my DDP! Thanks everyone!

kamik86
05-19-2010, 10:52 AM
The snack credits are good for alot of things. There is a huge sticky thread somewhere with a list of confirmed snack credits but I can't seem to find it right now. Hopefully someone else will post it for you soon.

therussells08
05-19-2010, 11:07 AM
:rotfl: I just found it! I should have looked before posting. Thank you!

MaggieBailey
09-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone! I am heading to Disney in December with the DDP and I had a quick question. What exactly can you use your snack credits for? :confused: Can you get pastries and things like that in the bakeries? How about candy bars, or any kind of candy? I want to make sure I get the maximum value from my DDP! Thanks everyone!

Not sure if you've ever had one... But the ginormous cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom are ahhhmaaazing! And a snack credit! :)

aubriee
09-22-2011, 06:15 AM
My favorite snack are the huge chocolate/peanut butter, butterfinger, and red velvet cupcakes you can get at Starring Rolls bakery in DS or the huge carrot cookie/cream cheese sandwich they have at the Writer's Stop in DS. We also love the pastries at the Norwegian bakery or French bakery and anything from the Werther's Caramel Store in Germany.

SPAM
09-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Not sure if you've ever had one... But the ginormous cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom are ahhhmaaazing! And a snack credit! :)

Do these keep well? I was thinking of getting one on the way out in the afternoon and eat the next morning for breakfast.

DsnyMama
09-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Do these keep well? I was thinking of getting one on the way out in the afternoon and eat the next morning for breakfast.

Yes! I've done this several times - they are wonderful! I just pop them in our microwave in our room and the perfect breakfast awaits!

Dizneydaz
09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
To let you know as of today I have taken over the Confirmed Snacks Thread (from jjohnson-with her blessing) and there have been quite a few changes.

Click on the link in my siggie to go to the new thread.

I good idea for saving/transporting those bakery items for a late night or breakfast snack is bring along a few Ziplocs. Will keep them nice and fresh!:cloud9: