PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Confirmation..?

principessa0ox
05-18-2010, 07:25 PM
I paid for our dining plan today and the money is being held in my bank account but I haven't gotten a confirmation email. Should I call back? Or wait until tomorrow and then call? I like printing all my confirmations out and I'm getting antsy. :goodvibes

Cafeen
05-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Not sure if they'd send you a new confirmation, more likely an updated invoice. Their email system has been a bit off lately though. I'd say that if you don't have it tomorrow, give them a quick call (heh, quick AFTER the really long annoying 20 questions by the robot lady) to confirm with them.

principessa0ox
05-19-2010, 06:24 AM
Not sure if they'd send you a new confirmation, more likely an updated invoice. Their email system has been a bit off lately though. I'd say that if you don't have it tomorrow, give them a quick call (heh, quick AFTER the really long annoying 20 questions by the robot lady) to confirm with them.

Hehe you mean the robot lady who always responds with, "Sorry, I didn't hear you. Let me transfer you to a representative." when my daughter screams in the background? ;)

Got my updated invoice this morning - thanks for all your help! :)