PDA

View Full Version : Costco Bottled Water?

ophkw
05-18-2010, 07:04 PM
I remember someone saying that Costco no longer delivers to the resorts. Is this true? Anyone have it delivered recently?

TIA!!!

ssawka
05-19-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm not sure if they deliver or not, but depending on where you are staying, it may not be economical to do so. Conference hotels will charge $10 to handle each case for you.

imsayin
05-19-2010, 07:55 AM
We stayed at All-Stars Movies in January and ordered from Costco, no problem, no fee from the hotel.

ophkw
05-19-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm staying at Boardwalk and Saratoga. Are they convention hotels?

JB2K
05-19-2010, 09:48 AM
To clarify...

Costco uses UPS for their oinline delivery orders, so they will deliver the goods (including bottled water)

However...

...it has been said on this website that the Disney O&O Convention Hotels will not accept any sort of parcel delivery for their guests (my guess is because accepting deliveries is a full-time thing at the convention resorts with trade shows, etc.).

So, yes, you can have Costco ship a case of water to you -- unless you are staying at a convention hotel.

ssawka
05-19-2010, 10:02 AM
To clarify...

Costco uses UPS for their oinline delivery orders, so they will deliver the goods (including bottled water)

However...

...it has been said on this website that the Disney O&O Convention Hotels will not accept any sort of parcel delivery for their guests (my guess is because accepting deliveries is a full-time thing at the convention resorts with trade shows, etc.).

So, yes, you can have Costco ship a case of water to you -- unless you are staying at a convention hotel.

This is not true! I'm not sure about ordering something online and having it delivered, but you can definitely send packages to yourself at convention hotels, you just have to pay a handling fee.

ophkw
05-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if Boardwalk and Saratoga are convention hotels?