PDA

View Full Version : Best deal for Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii?

Mouseless2Long
05-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know who will have the best deal on Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii when it's released on Sunday? I know Amazon and GameStop are offering $20 off on a future game purchase if you pre-order the game.

I just wondered if anyone knew of any other deals.

IBelieveInTheMagic
05-19-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm curious too as my DS has been waiting patiently for this game! :thumbsup2

I just noticed on Walmart.com they have a special if you order it for $49.96 you can get a $20 eGift card. This feels like a great deal! I'm hoping the other stores will see it as competition and offer deals too! :banana:

Anyone else know of any upcoming deals for this?

Thanks,
Heather

kamik86
05-19-2010, 11:36 AM
I just noticed on Walmart.com they have a special if you order it for $49.96 you can get a $20 eGift card. This feels like a great deal! I'm hoping the other stores will see it as competition and offer deals too!

You might see a bit of competition but I don't think you will see too much. I expect that the game will sell out every time a shipment comes in everywhere for the first month or so.

Even if I don't preorder one I'll get my copy though (this is the benefit of my hubby working in electronics at target, he can just go in early get someone to ring it out for him and have the game or if he is opening have one of the other employees put one on hold for him)

mrsbornkuntry
05-19-2010, 12:06 PM
I did the preorder on amazon, I have two birthdays and father's day in June plus DH's birthday in July so I know I'll want to buy another video game soon.

Does anyone know if that credit is also good toward systems? I want to buy a dsi for a gift.