View Full Version : 2 breakfast questions
08-11-2002, 07:59 PM
1) Is the character breakfast at Garden Grille back?
2) Are there "antics" at Whispering Canyon for breakfast? How is the breakfast? (Well, I guess that's 3 questions.) :) :)
08-12-2002, 06:53 AM
the breakfast at garden grill is not back. and yes there are antics at breakfast at whispering canyon cafe. we think breakfast at wcc is very good.:p
08-12-2002, 01:05 PM
WC breakfast can be fun. My DW and I stayed at WL in May and did the breakfast skillet (all you can eat). Our servers usually kept it full and we did not leave hungry.
As for antics -- a lot depends on your server. Some servers really get into the "spirit"; others are a little more low-key. They seem to take their signals from you. Here are some fun things to try:
1) Ask for ketchup -- even if you don't want it, ask for it anyway!
2) Ask for Pepsi -- again, even if you don't want a soft drink for breakfast, ask anyway!
3) Ask your server where you can buy GUM.
4) Ask your server for directions (or better yet, opinions) to/for Universal Studios.
You can have a lot of fun at WC. BTW, PS are highly recommended for meals there -- unless you like a LONG wait for seating.
08-12-2002, 01:31 PM
I love breakfast at Whispering Canyon -- the food and the festivities.
But the food, in particular, makes it a great place to chow down. Big heaping skillets of STUFF -- all you can eat. Eggs, sausage, bacon, home fries...and for those whose arteries are still recovering from Beaver Tails and Conestoga Fries...they have cereal and fruit.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.