PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is not going to use the Toy story free movie ticket...

hipchickie
05-17-2010, 09:23 PM
would you pass along the code? My youngest opened up the new toy story and promptly lost the rewards code paper :headache: I have looked all over but I can't find it.

PrincessSuzanne
05-18-2010, 09:19 AM
There is a plce on the DMR site that will give you the coed or credit for it, I am not sure where, check under the FAQ section. I had this happen once, but it didn't involve a movie ticket.

Suzanne

hipchickie
05-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I didn't even think of it - I had put in my code for points for the DVD purchase, but didn't put it in for the movie ticket...but when I went to the earned points tab, the rewards # was there :thumbsup2
Unfortunately, while I was trying to figure it out, I "redeemed" the code for Toy Story 2 and now it says I can't do another....off to write an email I guess :)

ChelMomto5
05-18-2010, 01:29 PM
There is a plce on the DMR site that will give you the coed or credit for it, I am not sure where, check under the FAQ section. I had this happen once, but it didn't involve a movie ticket.

Suzanne

My DD(3) lost the code sheet from Toy Story 2. I was unaware that DMR had a "What to do" for lost codes. Thanks for this useful tip of information! :thumbsup2

PrincessSuzanne
05-18-2010, 02:53 PM
My DD(3) lost the code sheet from Toy Story 2. I was unaware that DMR had a "What to do" for lost codes. Thanks for this useful tip of information! :thumbsup2

You're welcome. I don't remember what movie that I purchased, but it didn't have the code in the box and I just followed the instrucations and they gave me the code or the points. It has been awhile.

Suzanne