PDA

View Full Version : Customised Maps?

J&C@Disney
05-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Has anybody managed to get customised maps?, they only ship within the US but I wondered if you can have them shipped to your resort for when you arrive? or if anybody had thought of any other ways of getting them.:confused3

Thanks in advance

luke
05-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi everyone,

Has anybody managed to get customised maps?, they only ship within the US but I wondered if you can have them shipped to your resort for when you arrive? or if anybody had thought of any other ways of getting them.:confused3

Thanks in advance

do you know anyone who lives in the US? We got ours sent to a friend in Miami and they sent them on to us :)

:goodvibes

wickesy
05-18-2010, 12:22 PM
You could always use a service like Bundlebox (http://www.bundlebox.com), which will give you an address in the USA you can have them sent to and then they will send them to the UK for you.

J&C@Disney
05-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks for your replys, unfortunatley i dont know any one in America to have them shipped to but have never heard of bundlebox so will have a look into that.

BigHugsForEeyore
05-19-2010, 11:21 AM

J&C@Disney
05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
My Gosh, that is alot I think i will order them a few weeks before we go and have them shipped to our resort if i can, as im sure Disney will hold them if they get there early, I might ring them and ask the if thats OK!