PDA

View Full Version : any chance of the cheap poly rate?

headoflife
08-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Please forgive me if this sounds bad, as I fully understand the frustration of those who booked at CBR and are getting moved, but... I usually stay offsite because I can save so much money. I have wanted to stay onsite, but only at a monorail resort, the Poly is my dream vacation. Even with the best code discount, though, I have never been able to afford it. It would be a lot more than offsite, but if I could get the $109 upgrade rate some on this board have received, I would sure try to stay for our next trip. Is there any way to do this? Thanks for your help!

Michelle
08-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Unfortunately no, that rate is only being offered to those with confirmed reservations for the Caribbean Beach Resort who are being displaced during the renovations. You will not see rates like that offered to the general public.

lookingforward
08-11-2002, 09:10 PM
I don't think you can get the $109 rate but there are codes out there for about $189 per night. Check mousesavers.com. Sometimes we combine an off-site stay with a few nights on-site. Usually we stay offsight the first night (too tired anyway) and save the best for last. Good luck checking out the website.