PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party Tickets?

diddldonna
05-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Where can i buy these from online?

Pooh's-Honey-Pot
05-16-2010, 12:06 PM
I did it online at www.disneyworld.com. DON'T go into the "tickets and packages" tab at the top - they don't show up in there. Instead go in to the theme parks tab, then "special events" in the menu on the left, and click on the MNSSHP section - there is an option in there to buy tickets online!:thumbsup2

diddldonna
05-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Just booked but i can't print off the e-vouchers :(

diddldonna
05-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Still can't print off the voucher :( not sure what to do :(

wayneg
05-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Have you recieved a confirmation email?
In the email there should be this line
"View and Print Your Will Call Certificate here."
Click on "here" and it chould take you to your Willcall certificate to print.

diddldonna
05-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes i got the e-mail, clicked on the link where there is a box to add your code and postcode and clicked send but it just runs for ages and it says error at bottom of the page. I have tried at least 3 different computers.

Its not a will call certficate but the New Disney eticket.

wayneg
05-17-2010, 02:22 PM
If it hasn't changed from 2 years ago the email will contain all the info you need, confirmation number, amount of tix, price paid, your name and address etc.

I would just print that off and take it with you. You could email or ring them, I wouldn't bother but others would.

wayneg
05-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Sorry, its an E-ticket you don't exchange at guest services?

Then you will need to contact them or sort it at guest service when you get there.

Disneymad
05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Can you get in to the Buy Tickets window as if you were buying from scratch again right now? I could do earlier this evening, but just keeps saying "There are no products available online for the type of tickets you requested." at the moment, so perhaps there's an intermittent problem with their website?

diddldonna
05-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Panic over.:cool1:

After trying every computer in the house several times the last couple of day i have given up and was ready to e-mail them, then for some reason a little while ago i tried it again and the pdf file came up to print the tickets out. So i have them all printed and safe ready for my holiday :)