PDA

View Full Version : November Weather

haley's mom
05-15-2010, 09:28 AM
So we are looking to take our second cruise. 1st cruise a few years back was end of January. Weather was cool to cold. Could not enjoy the open deck of the ship and did not venture into the water at Castaway Cay.

Looking at November 2011, 3 nights cruise. Anyone tell me about the weather, what to expect?

psugrad99
05-17-2010, 03:38 PM
We have sailed twice in early November and once in early December. It can get chilly at night in November but we never had a problem with it being too cold (one rainy day at sea but we didn't mind - lots to do inside). December was colder but wasn't as noticable to us since it was snowing when we left home :).

jayally
05-17-2010, 04:29 PM
I went on a 4 night cruise in november 2007 and have a 3 night november 21-24 2010. The weather on board was very nice, not too hot, not too cold. It can get windy on deck and cooler at night. We did go into the water at castaway cay and it was nice, maybe a little cold but the kids didn't care until my daughter realized there were FISH in the water and now wants nothing to do with it. Nassau was pretty hot and we were sweating while walking around the area just by the ship. Disney was nice during the day and very comfortable weather wise but we definately had to change to pants and sweatshirts with a hat and mittens for the evening. Dressing in layers is a must do. It didn't rain at all so hoping for the same outcome this year. We even went to Blizzard beach for a day and it was wonderful and NO CROWDS.

tinkmom2
05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
We had our bounceback three day cruise this past Novmber 19th-22nd. We couldn't have asked for nicer weather. The days were very warm and humid especially in Nassau where it was in the 80's. The water at Castaway was cold to me but was the same way when we went in March. Nights do get cooler but I didn't use a jacket at all. Days were tank tops and shorts and swim suits:thumbsup2