PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Lasagna?

jc040404
05-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Has anyone recently been to Crystal Palace for breakfast? We were there a couple of months ago and this was gone from the buffet. Is it back?? It's always been one of our favorites. I have ADR's for later this month again, but might skip it if this is gone for good.

TIA!

Jenny_WDWFan
05-15-2010, 06:22 AM
I was there in March and it was on the buffet. I hope it's there when you go, I love that dish! hehe

Supergoofy20p
05-15-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't know about this place but chef mickey's does

MinnieM21
05-15-2010, 07:20 AM
I was there on Tuesday and I was also there last week, it's no longer at the Crystal Palace. It's been replaced by Pooh's Playful Peach Casserole. I actually liked it. But I still prefer the Breakfast Lasagna

jc040404
05-15-2010, 09:29 AM
I was there on Tuesday and I was also there last week, it's no longer at the Crystal Palace. It's been replaced by Pooh's Playful Peach Casserole. I actually liked it. But I still prefer the Breakfast Lasagna

Sadness. That's what they had in place of it when we were there last. Oh well. I didn't really care for it.

Thanks for the responses!

MickeyEars
05-15-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm sooooo sad. We always have breakfast at the Crystal Palace on our first full day and I love love the breakfast lasagna. I can't believe they have taken it away. I was really looking forward to having it during our upcoming trip.:rolleyes:

Carla

WDWBarb
05-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh, WOW. That's the only reason I book breakfast at The Crystal Palace (ok, besides the early entry into Magic Kingdom!). Ugh - I'm sad now. :guilty:

Dean12665
07-02-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't know about this place but chef mickey's does

Your right there is a breakfast Lasagne at the Chef Mickeys but its listed as Vegetable breakfast lasagne whereas the crystal palace version was fruit.

I have started a facebook page hoping to gain some support to get Disney to bring it back so if you want to join please visit.....
Bring back breakfast Lasagne ( fruit style ) to Disney character dining

Cheers.

sharadoc
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Not there on June 23, but the Pooh's Puffed French Toast is awesome! The scrambled eggs are really tasty too and the made-to-order eggs and omelettes were better than 1900 Park Faire to me.

burberryplaid
07-02-2010, 01:09 PM
It wasn't there on May 26.

We still had an awesome breakfast there. I don't really care for the puffed French toast (it's okay) but my new favorite item is the breakfast pizza! I could have had a plate of just that!!

Can't beat breakfast with my boy, Tigger! :)

Missytara
07-02-2010, 01:34 PM
OMG - I just looked up the recipe for that on allearsnet and that looks outrageously good!

I have never been to CP before, so I have never heard of it. I might have to make this for our next Christmas brunch!

cavepig
07-02-2010, 04:17 PM
No breakfast lasagna June 18. They have replaced it with a peachy bread pudding, which I thought was gross but my sister liked it.

mskermit
07-21-2010, 09:01 AM
Has anyone recently been to Crystal Palace for breakfast? We were there a couple of months ago and this was gone from the buffet. Is it back?? It's always been one of our favorites. I have ADR's for later this month again, but might skip it if this is gone for good.

TIA!

WHAT !!!! i had the pooh lasagna in 2008 and have been waiting to have that again and its gone!!!!!!! UUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! i was recently diagnosed with diabetes, diet controlled, and i have been figuring out how am i going to eat the pooh lasagna and had just figured this all out, and now they dont have it?????? figures..... i did find the recipe for it online, so i guess i will have to make it at home :guilty:

mskermit
07-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Your right there is a breakfast Lasagne at the Chef Mickeys but its listed as Vegetable breakfast lasagne whereas the crystal palace version was fruit.

I have started a facebook page hoping to gain some support to get Disney to bring it back so if you want to join please visit.....
Bring back breakfast Lasagne ( fruit style ) to Disney character dining

Cheers.

I AM SO JOINING THAT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

mkandmj
11-18-2010, 11:20 PM
We are going next month and I was SO looking forward to the Breakfast Lasagna! If I didn't have 2 little boys looking forward to breakfast with Pooh and Tigger I would not be going as that's my favorite part of the meal. Bring back the lasagna!

beattyfamily
09-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Instead of creating a new thread, I figured I'd bump this one up.

I LOVED the Breakfast Lasagna at CP. I was SO bummed when I ate there last August only to discover it was gone. :(

I complained to the waitress and she said to write Disney and to talk to the chef, which I did.

Now I did some research and see that it's still gone. :(

I'm heading down in 12 days and was really hoping they'd see the error of their ways. I'm so sad. :(

I just joined the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=136055153080470

I'm also going to speak to the chef when I'm down there in 12 days too!! :headache: