PDA

View Full Version : Which signature restaurant for Anniversary dinner?

fterie4u
05-14-2010, 05:41 PM
We are trying to decide where to go for our anniversary dinner this fall. We would like to do a signature restaurant and keep going back and forth on which one. We have been to (and love) California Grill. Should we just stick with that or is there another place you would recommend? We love seafood, and dh loves steaks as well.
BTW-We will be on the dining plan. Thank you!

Tazicket
05-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Jiko!! The best meal DH and I have had (not just at WDW, but anywhere) was Jiko. Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful food and unbelievably awesome service. I can't recomend it high enough! :)

MommyTaraLee
05-14-2010, 06:32 PM
I agree with Jiko... In fact, DH & I will be going there for our anniversary dinner in October!

fey_spirit
05-17-2010, 12:35 PM
I think it depends what your idea of romantic is.

Jiko (as already suggested) is a cozy warm atmosphere with a bit of an exotic flair... with the best steak I have ever eaten.

Citraco is fantastic if you're looking for good food, in a quite, elegant atmosphere.. if you get luck you might even see fireworks from your seats (We did during our last visit)... hands down we had better service here then anywhere else on property and we loved the food.

And if you wanted a single TS credit type of place for some reason, I suggestt Chef De France... esp if you can get a "balcony" seating (Not really a balcony but if kind of feels like one that has been completly glassed in.) if you time it to be here during illuminations these seats offer very pretty views of the fireworks in illuminations - and the food is usually pretty good.