PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan & Food and Wine

danissmart
05-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I need some help. I will be down at WDW for 4 days during F&W and was wondering wether it would be worth it to get the Quick Service dining plan. What do the F&W booths count as on the dining plan? Are they snacks? Counter Service Credits?

Has anyone used the dining plan during F&W? Is it worth it?

Wild4Walt
05-14-2010, 12:35 PM
You will love the F & W Fest. It's one of my favorite events at WDW!

There are numberous booths spread around the WS. The samplings range in price from 3.00 and up. Each booth will have a food sample or two as well as a beer or wine from each country.

You can use the dining plan as a snack credit, but I would think you would use several during the event. When we go, we usually plan this as our lunch so we can sample several different items.

TDC Nala
05-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Snack credits have been accepted for any food or non-alcoholic beverage item at the World Showcase food tasting kiosks. TS and CS dining credits are not accepted at any food & wine festival kiosks, special events or demonstrations.

Whether or not it's worth it would probably depend on how many regular restaurant meals (CS in your case since you want to do the quick service plan) you intend to do during the festival.