PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha

Danielle1971
05-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Has anyone seen this show? We are sitting in Category 3. Those were the only seats available. I'm just amazed at how fast the seats book. I just found out we were going and are just 3 months away. These shows book up to 6 months in advance. How are these seats? My boys are 10 & 8 and really want them to enjoy the show.

How is the food?

PrincessArlena'sDad
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
We had Cat 3 seating for the show. We saw everything just fine. DD8 really enjoyed the show (she's 9 now).

The food was very good (not great). We'd definiely go again, and would take cat 3 seating again, if that is all that was available.

Shih-Tzu
05-15-2010, 07:13 PM
I think that we had category 3 - we could see everything just fine until a lady farther down the table let her children stand on the seat - then o - but probably the kids couldn't see because there was someone tall in front of them....our view was blocked some...but that could happen in any category I suppose....
We would probably go back another time to the show and would sit in Cat 3 again....we enjoyed it.

guitarob
05-15-2010, 07:16 PM
I believe that most seats are pretty good, we've sat category 3 and have had no problems seeing the show.

Here (http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/resorts/del/PY/dining/spiritofaloha/SpiritofAlohaSeatingChart.pdf)is a link to the seating chart to help you get a better idea.