PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - AP rate

Chilly
05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Has the AP rate come out yet for MNSSHP?

When you book do you need to give a ref number os something from your ticket?

Disneymad
05-13-2010, 03:23 PM
You know what, I've looked and looked, but I can't find tickets for either party online at all in @wdw.com, there's not so much of a mention of it in the Passholder section either.

I did eventually find DVC discounted tickets though (thanks to a helpful post on the dvc forums and much hoop jumping or I'd not have found those either) - I *think* the discounts and dates are usually the same as AP though I wouldn't want to swear to it. Rate me at a 95% sure ;)

They should eventually turn up online though, in which case you should be able to book it through the passholder section of the website.

Assuming they're the same as DVC though, the discount for AP might be:-

$49.95 Adult
$43.95 Child

Both before tax.

Available dates are:-

Sept 14th, Sept 18th, Sept 21, Sept 23rd, Sept 28, Sept 30, Oct 1st, Oct 3rd, Oct 7th, Oct 11th, Oct 12th, Oct 14th, Oct 17th, Oct 19th, Oct 21, Oct 24th & Oct 26th.

When you book, unless you were buying your AP vouchers at the same time you'd need to give your pass number off the back of your ticket. If you don't plan to get your AP till you arrive, you can arrange to pick up via the Will Call window at any park entrance though I think there may be a limit on how far you can book that in advance (maybe 2 weeks or so). Party's very very (very) rarely ever sells out on any night bar Halloween and the weekend party closest to it (which aren't offered the discount anyhow) so if you need to do it that way, don't sweat it, you shouldn't have any probs waiting.

Hope that helps!