PDA

View Full Version : Japan Pick A Pearl ???

Petals & Pixie Dust
05-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Hi Everyone!
We will be going to Disney for our wedding in November. I would love to take my mother to pick a pearl in Japan. However, I am planning on purchasing her gift (a necklace) and was wondering if there were settings for bracelets at the pick a pearl counter...

If you have pics of any setting you got could you please post your pics???

TIA

J&C@Disney
05-16-2010, 04:15 AM
hmmm, good question!

We have picked pearls lots and lots of times its so fun to do, but im not sure if you can get them set in bracelets, I guess you would probably have to pick a few pearls for a bracelet, unless there was space for just one at the front.

Not sure Sorry.:confused3

Petals & Pixie Dust
05-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks for your reply. I hope there are others out there!

Belle599
05-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks for your reply. I hope there are others out there!

I'm sorry but I don't remember any bracelet settings there.....hopefully I am wrong for your sake.

angela152
05-19-2010, 06:35 AM
I have never done it, but i want to on our trip in June. Try searching for the topic. I just read a bunch of info about, but i can't remember in which forum. I remember reading about necklaces, earrings and rings, but i don't recall anything about bracelets. Good luck!!!

scarlet_ibis
05-19-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't know the answer to your question but wanted to note that there's a stand across from Hurricane Hanna's at the Beach Club that does the same thing, so if Japan is crowded, you can try there.

Petals & Pixie Dust
05-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the info...I might even try the place at the beach club too...I think there is one in downtown disney as well....