PDA

View Full Version : I'm flying out tomorrow!

Disney_Stitch626
05-13-2010, 03:51 AM
Well the title pretty much sums it up! Flying out to Orlando tomorrow for a short week long trip. Super excited!!

Getting to Gatwick tonight and staying in a hotel, flying out on VS015 tomorrow- although not relishing the fact that it is extremely likely it will be delayed. Hey what can you do though? At least they are not canceling flights, and as the friend I'm going with said (when I told her about the delays) 'At least we can go shopping!'- always a silver lining :rotfl:

DisneyAdventurers
05-13-2010, 04:27 AM
Hi there!!

Good luck and let us know how your flight/airport experience is! We are flying out next Thursday (20th) and are a little nervous.

Like you said though - so long as it isnt cancelled (and its safe of course) then at least we will hopefully still get out there!

Hope you have an amazing time!! We cant wait!

wayneg
05-13-2010, 04:27 AM
Have a great trip and hope any delays are short.:goodvibes

Claire-Bear
05-13-2010, 06:35 AM
Exciting!! Have a great trip!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Disney_Stitch626
05-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Thank you everyone :)

Just completed my online check in and have been keeping my eye on todays flight- VS015 took off at 13:39- So only 39 minutes late! Back on track.

However flight VS016 coming back from Orlando was supposed to take off at 7:30 est last night and didn't take off until 1:05 est this morning. Big delays flying this way then, just hope it doesn't affect how quickly they can turn the planes around tomorrow!

DisneyAdventurers- have a wonderful trip! You are flying out on my birthday! I'll be coming home the next day though- haven't even got there yet, so I'm not thinking about coming home :goodvibes

stacy87
05-13-2010, 08:38 AM
How exciting!! Have a great trip! Hopefully you won't have any major delays at the airport :thumbsup2