PDA

View Full Version : Need help on last night

Eponine1
05-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi,

On our last night (11/19) we are planning on doing Osborne Lights (if operating at HS) at 6pm and then go back to the Poly so we can catch Wishes from the beach at 9:30 pm (MVMXP will be going on that night).

So, I'm looking for some place to have a nice dinner that will still get us back in time to relax and watch the fireworks. We are 2 adults, no kids and are willing to do a character dinner (not Chef Mickey's -- too loud). We don't want to have to dress up either.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!!

DEA
05-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Kona Cafe Sushi Bar? That would give you a lot of flexibility once you're back at the Polynesian.

MinnieLovesMickey
05-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Have you thought about an early dinner (around 4pm) at DHS, maybe 50's PTC love "Mom's home cooking" or Mama Melrose's. This way, you should be done by 6pm so you can see the Osbourne Lights, just don't lose track of time, which is easy to do. Then just take the bus back to Poly.

3prettyprincesses
05-12-2010, 09:37 AM
How about the Grand Floridian Cafe? It's a short walk from the Poly to the GF and is really pretty at night with the torches all lit up. The restaurant was very relaxing when we ate there and the food was really good. You don't have to dress up and it's such a charming decor inside. We love it there.:goodvibes

Eponine1
05-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks so much for all the suggestions so far!!

I totally forgot about the GF Cafe. I've been there many times, especially when I stayed at the GF.

And I like the idea of eating earlier too possibly at HS. Even that would work out fine too.

Thanks again....I love these boards :goodvibes

ROEDISNEY
05-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Prime Time love this place a must do every trip.:thumbsup2

MrsPooh
05-12-2010, 01:25 PM
We loved the dinner at O'hana. Do you already have that scheduled? The food was great.

Eponine1
05-12-2010, 01:50 PM
We are staying the Poly and no I don't have O'Hana scheduled. We did breakfast last year there and loved it.

I haven't done dinner there as of yet. I guess I'm just turned off because I stay at the Poly and there is a long line and it's loud in there.

AppleSister1
05-12-2010, 02:43 PM
If you are two adults and willing to eat before Osborne, why not try Brown Derby? Nice atmosphere, great food.