PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House and Boma?

kayrosek
05-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Okay this may be a stupid qestion but I'm wondering how much similarity there is between Boma and Tusker House's Breakfast Buffets. We have tried Tusker House before and loved it so we are thinking of going backbut I have heard so much about Boma's breakfast I am thinking of trying them too (DH loves breakfast buffets). I really don't want alot of similarities in our resteraunts though. We are very adventurous eaters and will only be doing a short trip so I want to mix it up a bit and keep things (the food) interesting.

topmonkeygirl
05-12-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure how similar they are but I've done Tuskar and we love it, on our next trip we're doing both. I always try new things but I make sure I keep some of my favs also that way if you don't like some of the restaurants and least you did like a few of them.

ROEDISNEY
05-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Been to Both. Love them both but Boma is definately the better one :thumbsup2

MsStinkerBelle
05-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Been to both and Boma is the best 'hands down'. My family are adventurous eaters so we were in heaven at Boma. :cloud9: An added plus is after we had a very satisfying breakfast, we went out onto the viewing platform of the Arusha savannah to look at the animals. Great experience!:thumbsup2

DisAmyK
05-12-2010, 08:42 AM
We've eaten breakfast many times at Boma and twice at Tusker House. There are not many similarities between the two. Boma has a much bigger selection of food, including a carving station and a station to order omelets. We love the breakfast at Bomas!:thumbsup2