View Full Version : boma
05-11-2010, 08:21 PM
can anyone point me in the direction for the menu for boma. i remember seeing a thread about what they served on what day but i can't find it.
thanks for your help.
05-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Here's a link but it doesn't really have a menu since it is a buffet and they change things out: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=197
We went there last week and it was awesome. We've been there 2 other times and very good then too. It's THE one place that we always talk about and have to go back to.
Here are some of the things that stood out (very small representation of what they actually have, though)
- Carved meats (a skirt steak and I think maybe turkey)
- Rotisserie chicken
- Coconut rice (OMG, this was amazing)
- Cous cous
- Cornbread muffins
- They had 3-4 soups, one that I had was a broth based seafood soup and it was very good, flavorful
- Lots of different salads
- Kid-friendly stuff like nuggets, mac n cheese, spaghetti w/ meatballs
- Pita chips w/ multiple types of hummus
- Many yummy desserts to choose from, including the famous Zebra Domes - they also had a chocolate cinnamon mousse that was great, and different kinds of fresh-baked cookies
There were many other things on the buffet. Great choice! After you are done eating, be sure to walk out by the pool and check out the savannah area. Plenty of seats, you can relax a bit while your food settles! :)
05-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Here's another link you could look at:
05-11-2010, 09:32 PM
There is a thread that has been circulating since 2004 that has Boma's rotation from that year. Once in a while it gets bumped and it's assumed that it's the current rotation. Your best bet is probably looking at the link on Allears.
Disney frequently adjusts their menus, so I'd be hesitant to believe a rotation that was current 6 months ago, much less 6 years ago. :goodvibes
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.