PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian option at Hoop Dee Doo??

Carmell226
05-11-2010, 07:04 PM
What is the Vegetarian option at Hoop Dee Doo? The food is great for meat eaters but really not much for vegetarians and we will have a few with us on our next trip.

txaggie94gigem
05-11-2010, 08:27 PM
i have read other posts that the choices were not that good...somehing about a baked potato and baked eggplant/zuchinni...i remeber them complaining about it....call disney dining and they should be able to tell you though:thumbsup2

the dinner starts with salad and cornbread with honey butter, then the main course...they may be able to eat the potatoes but i think the beans hav meat in them...then strawberry shortcake for dessert

danyella522
05-11-2010, 11:09 PM
I had grilled veggies with rice and balsamic vinegar on top
it was actually surprisingly really good
the offered veggies with pasta and a garlic butter sauce or a salmon dish too

Purrrrfecta
05-12-2010, 05:44 AM
It seems as though the food they get is actually coming from Trails End. I believe they share the same kitchen. I would call and ask about your options.

mom2of2
05-12-2010, 07:05 AM
It seems as though the food they get is actually coming from Trails End. I believe they share the same kitchen. I would call and ask about your options.

well kinda...Hoop and TE share a kitchen. TE has a smaller special kitchen for Hoop special orders (veg, allergies etc)

BiancaBernard&Penny
05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
One year I had grilled veggies and portabella. They were tasty but that was the year that every veg option in WDW seemed to center around a portabella and I got tired of them, LOL. Last year I just had pasta with marinara, there was a fish choice and another choice that wasn't spectacular either. Both times I had some of the corn also and a big salad. Then I dug into that shortcake!!