PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Table Questions....

DisneyFirstTimer10
05-11-2010, 05:13 PM
1) We are having lunch there- anyone been there recently and know what the appetizer they offer is?

2) I know that the kids get swords/wands- is this only for the little ones over 3? I have a soon to be 2 yr old girl who would absolutely notice if her brother got a cool sword, and she didnt get a wand.....

If they dont give her one (since I dont have to pay for her) Do you think I can buy her one there?

Thanks!

disneyag
05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure about lunch---it's been years since I've had lunch there. Last June, we ate breakfast there with friends that have a DD9. She got a wand and when I said, "Hey, that's cool!", our server gave ME one, too! (And I'm 43 years older than your 2 year old). So, I think if you ask, they'd be happy to accomodate you!

DisneyFirstTimer10
05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
awesome lol! Thanks!

grace&philipsmom
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM
My DS 2 was given a sword also when we ate there last year.

kathie859
05-11-2010, 06:04 PM
We had lunch @ CCRT last November. The appetizer was an assorment of cheeses, cold cuts--envision an antipasta offering. It was very good. I was surprised :goodvibes DGS received a sword, DGD a wand and everyone at the table received a "star"--it's about 4" across/plastic/sparkly. A cute souvie. Oh and there were Cinderella shaped confetti on the table which I grabbed up for the scrapbook.

DisneyFirstTimer10
05-11-2010, 07:02 PM
getting excited now lol!
I just booked CRT this morning for our trip in 10 days!

Did your 2 yo just share a meal with you?

Wonder if they would substitute something for the mashed potatoes since DS doesnt like them,,,,,,

kathie859
05-11-2010, 07:36 PM
getting excited now lol!
I just booked CRT this morning for our trip in 10 days!

Did your 2 yo just share a meal with you?

Wonder if they would substitute something for the mashed potatoes since DS doesnt like them,,,,,,

The 3 kids with us (7,3 and 1.5) are easy kids and will eat (for the most part--the 7 yr and and asparagus have minor issues) whatever is put in front of them. :goodvibes I think if you look at the menu on allears.net, there's just what's on the kids menu available. Having said that---WDW does really go out of it's way (in my experience) to honor reasonable requests and substitution seems reasonable to me:3dglasses

TaleasoldasTime
05-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Is CRT princesses or fairy godmother & mice?

FamilyShortyAJP
05-11-2010, 08:40 PM
We just ate there for lunch yesterday and just got back home today.

The appetizer is a mixed cold plate that includes a little bit of salad, some salami with some sort of cold mix with tomatoes, asparagus and artichokes, some purple grapes and a couple pieces of cheese. There was no choice of appetizer, they just brought it to our table before we ordered our meal. DH and I liked it for the most part, our DD didn't like anything but the grapes.

I think all the kids get a sword or a wand. I didn't see any kids without them.

FamilyShortyAJP
05-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Is CRT princesses or fairy godmother & mice?

At lunch it is princesses. I believe it is at breakfast as well. At dinner I've heard it is fairy godmother and I'm not sure who else.

francophone
05-11-2010, 09:20 PM
It used to be the fairy godmother and mice at CRT's dinner but it has changed to the princesses at dinner, too.

doccoc2002
05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
All meals are princesses. Fairy Godmother is by the castle tho...between Tinkerbelles shop and the castle.
All kids get sword/wand...no matter the age:goodvibes:goodvibes
When DD5 was 16months and they brought out a special plate for her for breakfast not sure about lunch/dinner since we always do breakfast.
Have a great time DD's LOVE this meal for the Princesses & the wand:rotfl:they could care less about the food

Unca_Scrooge
05-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Over priced and disappointing.

You'd be much better off going to Akershsus in EPCOT where you meet with 5 or 6 of the Disney Princesses. Food is better and it's cheaper too.