PDA

View Full Version : Peco's Bill's for a Counter Service or save for snack??

mcever4
05-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Here is my question, DS and I will be spending the whole day at MK except for a couple of hours that we may hop over to Epcot. It will be EMH for MK, so we will need a late evening snack. I am wondering (if we don't grab a bite in Epcot) should we use our dinner QS at Peco's Bill's or use a SC later there for the chili cheese fries? I know I am planning too much, but would like to have our meals sort of figured out. Are the chili cheese fries as a snack a good amount of food? Also, if we were to grab something at Epcot what would you recommend to have there for dinner? TIA for suggestions!!!

Robin

walkdmc
05-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Wow, I'm impressed that chili cheese fries are a snack! Is that true? TIA. My answer is, I guess it would depend on how hungry you guys are. Since it doesn't require any ADRs, I'd play it by ear that day.

walkdmc
05-11-2010, 04:14 PM
We haven't eaten at Epcot (yet). However, we have ressies for Teppan Edo which came highly recommended by Disney-holics as well as our Small World Travel Agent. Plus, it looks like your son is 13 and I'm guessing he'd really enjoy the open grill cooking!

mcever4
05-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I think chili cheese fries are a snack option. I read it somewhere on here. Maybe you get fries and add cheese sauce at the condiment table? Please correct me if I am wrong. At Epcot we would use a QS credit, so the open grill place wouldn't work for us. Any other suggestions on Epcot would be great! My son is now eating me out of house and home, so I want to pick places where we get the most food for our credits! :)

acpalmer
05-12-2010, 11:21 AM
We were able to get chili-cheese fries as a snack credit, but that was last June, so nearly a year ago. I was pretty surprised they offered it as a snack credit, as it cost more than $4, but we were ordering through the computer screens and when we indicated we wanted to use a snack credit, it popped up as one of our options. This was a year ago, though!