PDA

View Full Version : CS menus on word

nuts4wdw
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Does anyone have the counter service menus typed up in a Word document? I searched, but didn't find anything. I would like to download it to my palm pro, and thought I'd see if anyone had done that and would be willing to share. TIA

Must C Mickey
05-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Sorry i do not have any CS menus on Word but I do have the Confirmed 2010 Snack List for the Dining Plan. If you are interested in this, PM me your email and I will send it to you.

sharadoc
05-11-2010, 03:37 PM
You can copy and paste pretty quickly. I did that for my last trip for the restaurants we liked. I didn't save the files though, but it was a pretty easy process.

Haley/Hayden Mom
05-11-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm working on a word 07 document of all the CS menus for our trip. If you would like I could email it to you. Just shoot me a PM with your email on it. I should be done with it by tomorrow.

Mandy0
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm working on a word 07 document of all the CS menus for our trip. If you would like I could email it to you. Just shoot me a PM with your email on it. I should be done with it by tomorrow.

Would it be too much trouble for you to pm it to me also? I would really appreciate it! tia m(dot)ortwein(at)yahoo(dot)com