PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine characters?

bangzoom6877
05-11-2010, 01:13 PM
I remember reading a while back, something about Disney possibly changing characters for some character meals on May 9th. I was wondering if Disney has announced anything about characters at the Hollywood & Vine breakfast at DHS changing at all. I know many people wish they would take out JoJo & Goliath and put in a newer Playhouse Disney character. Anyone know if the characters are still going to be Leo & June from Little Einsteins and JoJo & Goliath? Thanks!

JoePa4Ever
05-11-2010, 03:14 PM
The characters at H&V are essentially the same: JoJo, June, Leo. However, Goliath has been replaced by Handy Manny.

bangzoom6877
05-11-2010, 05:44 PM
The characters at H&V are essentially the same: JoJo, June, Leo. However, Goliath has been replaced by Handy Manny.

OK, thanks! Out of curiosity, where did you hear this information? Was it officially announced by Disney?

JoePa4Ever
05-12-2010, 07:39 AM
OK, thanks! Out of curiosity, where did you hear this information? Was it officially announced by Disney?

The best site for character info is here: http://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home - it is by one of our own DISers: Berlioz - if you look under character changes - you will see that it has been a confirmed change or you can also look under character dining & you will see the change has been made there as well

eelkmj01
05-12-2010, 08:09 AM

Since we are leaving on Tuesday and have a H&V reservation next Friday (specifcally for Manny), I called the ADR line yesterday. The CM I spoke to said he is not appearing yet and Goliath is still there. Has anyone seen Manny there yet?