PDA

View Full Version : TalkTalk won't let me call Disney???

Neoshoegal
05-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I've been trying to call the number for a WDW Dining. I'm with talktalk on a call plan that includes international calls.
I try to call the number and I keep getting "number has not been recognised". I've tried other Disney numbers, hoping a different department will be able to put me through. Same result.

So I tried calling someone else in the US, no problem. I tried calling a number in the same area code as Disney, no problem.

Now, I know the number is working as I just tried it with my mobile, but don't want to pay high mobile call charges. Just tried it to see if the number was correct and working.

What's going on??? Should I call talktalk (really dreading that as it usually takes forever and I hate making calls like this)

orangetiggs
05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
if you booked with disney uk then you can call the u number and it goes through to the usa one

lexie32
05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I've been trying to call the number for a WDW Dining. I'm with talktalk on a call plan that includes international calls.
I try to call the number and I keep getting "number has not been recognised". I've tried other Disney numbers, hoping a different department will be able to put me through. Same result.

So I tried calling someone else in the US, no problem. I tried calling a number in the same area code as Disney, no problem.

Now, I know the number is working as I just tried it with my mobile, but don't want to pay high mobile call charges. Just tried it to see if the number was correct and working.

What's going on??? Should I call talktalk (really dreading that as it usually takes forever and I hate making calls like this)

what number are you using, i'm with talktalk too and will try and see if i can get through if you want?

Neoshoegal
05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
what number are you using, i'm with talktalk too and will try and see if i can get through if you want?

(407) 939-3463

and any of the numbers on this site
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/

Will try via the UK later (in a seminar at the moment).

Chilly
05-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm with TalkTalk and I rang the other month no problem.