PDA

View Full Version : Should I drop arrival day TS so we can do Jiko?

67mike
05-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi:

We arrive at about 1:10pm our first day....and have a res at tutu italia in Epcot that day....BUT, I just found out that we are only getting 5 TS credits per person on the free dining plan....staying 5 nights.

I have a reservation at jiko...which is 2 credits......

So, would it be wise to just do a CS meal at supper on arrival day so that we can keep the meal at Jiko???????:confused:

RachaelA
05-11-2010, 11:51 AM
DH and I would (and would have if necessary this past trip). We love Jiko and its a must do for everyone of our trips.

Have you eaten at Tutto Italia before? Or you could pay OOP for an entree at Jiko and just share a desert to save on cost. Or for example, at Jiko I get an appetizer and a side of mashed potatoes (neither of which count on the DDP) so we just pay out of pocket for my food, and the dinner is only 2 credits (for just DH's meal) so we don't have to cut back on another meal.

Golf4food
05-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi:

We arrive at about 1:10pm our first day....and have a res at tutu italia in Epcot that day....BUT, I just found out that we are only getting 5 TS credits per person on the free dining plan....staying 5 nights.

I have a reservation at jiko...which is 2 credits......

So, would it be wise to just do a CS meal at supper on arrival day so that we can keep the meal at Jiko???????:confused:

Based on your other thread asking the same question but with more options, I stick with my other response: drop Hollywood & Vine.

67mike
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Based on your other thread asking the same question but with more options, I stick with my other response: drop Hollywood & Vine.

Actually...slightly different as Tutto is on arrival day, and H&V is later in the stay.

But, similar I guess.

Any way...dropping H&V as suggested.

Thanks for the great tips!:banana:

LisaInNc
05-11-2010, 01:39 PM
for me Jiko is a must do whenever possible. It's my favorite meal in all of WDW. I say dosn't miss it!

Lisa

Minnie824
05-11-2010, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't drop tutto...I LOVE tutto...we've eaten at both and actually preferred it to Jiko.