View Full Version : Opinions please!!

08-10-2002, 04:47 PM
I have a dilemma. We are going to spend 5 or 6 days at WDW arriving December 28th and leaving Jan 2nd or 3rd to go on a cruise on the 3rd (Not Disney sadly....RCL)..............
Now, I guess the odds of codes at that time will be slim to nothing..so I need suggestions?? Shall I try and buy DVC points...rent a villa off-site or see closer to the time what's doing? I'm a bit dubious to wait too long as with New Years in there..it will be busy and I may be out of luck??
What does everyone think??

08-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Book now (if you can). That is one of the most busiest time of year. Depending on where you stay, it might be worth it to make 2 reservations since you are arriving during the Holiday time (the most expensive) and the Value season begins on the 1st. But I would definately book yesterday!