PDA

View Full Version : Question about Non-Alcoholic Beverages included in Basic Disney Dining Plan

stefani_
05-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Are we permitted to order ANY non-alcoholic drink from the menu, or is it limited to water and cola? I am thinking Smoothies and Coffee drinks (coffee, latte, cappucino, etc.) where available (NOT the Disney drinks such as Tinker Bell and Friends or Buzz Lightyear Punch). Or what about iced tea at least?

I believe I read somewhere that the drinks only included drinks such as bottled water and pop, but I am not sure.

I am asking this in reference to Table Service restaurants (both 1 credit and 2 credit signature ones), as well as Quick Service places.

Thanks!

eelkmj01
05-11-2010, 07:45 AM
At TS Restaurants (off the menu or buffet), non-alcoholic drinks such as coffee (lattes and cappuccinos not included), tea (or iced tea), fountain drinks (i.e. soda), and water are included in the DDP. The souvenier drinks like the Buzz Lightyear or Tinkerbell cups are also not included. What I find to be interesting is at a CS meal, you can have an iced coffee or latte included with your meal (we found this out at the MS Bakery).

stefani_
05-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Yes, I read somewhere that souvenir drinks were not included.

But do you know about smoothies? That is mainly what I am interested in :)

TDC Nala
05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Smoothies may be included at some restaurants and may not be included at others, ask when you get there. It is unlikely that smoothies or shakes will include refills, unless it's specifically noted like at Whispering Canyon Cafe that they do.

Iced tea is usually included.

stefani_
05-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Thank you!