PDA

View Full Version : wondering

Kare56bear
05-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I am just wondering what do you people do to pass the time till your disney vacations. For me I write about it I go through allears.net and write stuff down about the parks Just wondering if I am the only one that does this.

Metro West
05-10-2010, 01:41 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

lovetoscrap
05-10-2010, 01:47 PM
I am going to move this to the Disney Tips Board. There are some interesting threads along this line there and hopefully some great ideas will be posted here.

jeremy261
05-10-2010, 01:52 PM

stinkerbelle's mom
05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Nope you're not the only one. I tend to only do it from the time I schedule a trip til I leave.

I usually get a binder and create a Disney book for that trip. We drive down so I print out all the stops on I95 so I know what is at every exit and that determines where we end up stopping.

I also do a print out of the resort I'm staying at. All my codes and reservations go in. I create a calander with the parks info. I sometimes add coupons or things.

Basically anything I come across that I think will help me on the trip gets printed and goes in that book.

Also I order souveneers from the Disney store to give to my family for the trip or to give to others upon our return.