PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier and making it to the bus

darthspud
05-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Last december we got a late ressie for Le Cellier and we were so afraid we would miss the last bus back to the Pop we all but swallowed our food whole... We are going again this year and I plan on taking what ever Le Cellier ressie i can get and if that means a late dinner then so be it BUT what happens if its after park closing? I know earlier this year they tested having the busses or something run later and keep the restaurants open later is that still going on? If not what do people suggest? We are getting deluxe dining and want to get our moneys worth and Le Cellier always means we get our moneys worth!

Pakey
05-10-2010, 10:54 AM
The busses run for at least 2 hours after park closing but as a backup plan, you could walk over to the Beach Club, take a bus to DTD and then back to your resort.

disneyag
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
As long as there are still people in the parks, they will continue to run busses. Worst case scenario---you could leave via the International Gateway and take a cab from the Beach Club.

moose.
05-10-2010, 12:38 PM
last week we had late reservations at le cellier as well, 8:50 pm, and epcot closed at 9:00 pm. i dont remember what time we got out at but the busses were still there. the great part about it is that you dont have to wait in a long line to get on the bus because everyone is usually home by then. plus, while youre walking out of the park you get to see the beautiful water show without anyone around.

Forever Fairy
05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Worse case scenario - you could get a cab at either the front get of Epcot or as disneyag suggested - you could walk over to the Beach Club and catch a bus to DTD or take a cab from there as well.

Tricia1972
05-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I agree, so long as there are people, they will run buses. If Epcot closes at 9pm, then you know that they'll run all buses until at least 11pm.

TDC Nala
05-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Also, check the hours for Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can get a bus from there if they are having an evening EMH and are open later than Epcot. The Studios are accessible by boat from the International Gateway or from the Boardwalk resort, or you can walk there if you want to take a bit of a walk.

minnie56
05-12-2010, 10:45 PM
We had a late rezzie once at Le Cellier and when we came out..the double decker bus that goes around World Showcase sometimes drove us all out almost to the main gates! Awesome! I am sure they just wanted everyone out so they could go home but it was pretty cool:thumbsup2