PDA

View Full Version : Character meal with Lilo/stitch/Pooh?

mmtska
05-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Is there a character meal with Lilo, Stitch and Pooh and friends? I'm thinking 'Ohana, but I'm not sure. Thanks :)

eelkmj01
05-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto are at the Best Friends Breakfast at 'Ohana. Pooh and Friends are at all 3 meals at the Crystal Palace. But Lilo, Stitch, Pooh, and Friends are not at the same restaurants.

Z28KatCar
05-10-2010, 08:04 AM
'Ohana's has a Lilo and Stitch Breakfast & CP in the MK has a Pooh Buffet all day. I have been to the CP breakfast and it is awesome. We plan to do the 'Ohana breakfast on our next trip. I know that there is a woman who makes fresh lei's in the Polynesian at the bottom of the stairs at different times throughout the day and might be an added bonus if you go to 'Ohana's. Good luck and have a great trip.

mmtska
05-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Well it's for my aunt. She told me she has a character breakfast at the Poly, and CP for lunch. Then she told me she had a character meal with Lilo/Stitch and Pooh. I immediately got confused. I have a feeling she only has 2 meals....which I think you just confirmed :) Thank you! I thought it sounded wierd....