PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is being this crazy

myweegirls
05-09-2010, 08:16 PM
We pull out for Disney (driving from NoVa) on the afternoon of the 19th (arriving at AKL on the 20th). I had the vacation box started with ziplocs, supplies, etc...and then I started sequestering outfits for DD5 and DD3. So then I thought, well, let's just start packing. Several ziplocs later, I have the girls' outfits - by day with DD5's day o' the week underwear on top to tell me which day is for which outfit - all packed. Swim stuff is done. Toiletries are done. Two reusable grocery bags are packed with grocery/laundry/etc items. My pack list is half done, and we don't leave for ten days! Think I might be ready for a vacation? :rotfl:

XO
Liz

LockShockBarrel
05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm already buying clothes and looking at what I have with the mindset "That'll be good for Disney"...and my trip isn't til January.

So pack on!!:thumbsup2

2DisPrincesses
05-10-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm crazy with you!

We don't leave for 30 days and my girls are all packed. Coordinated outfits, hair accessories, etc. I also have their bags of goodies and distractions for the drive packed. DH just laughs at me but we will be SO prepared. :thumbsup2

MouseMadness
05-10-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm leaving at the end of next week and haven't packed a thing yet. If I packed that early, my kids wouldn't have any clothes to wear! :rotfl:

myweegirls
05-10-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm leaving at the end of next week and haven't packed a thing yet. If I packed that early, my kids wouldn't have any clothes to wear! :rotfl:

It is a sad testament to the fact that I have very little self-control when it comes to buying clothes for my cuties! :laughing:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I have been checking out things with an eye to Disney for months now, but full-on packing this early seemed bananas, even to me.

XO
Liz

2DisPrincesses
05-11-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm glad I'm not alone as well!!! Girls clothes are just too much fun- my girls could go weeks without me doing laundry. Sad.... but true.